Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What if I used protein for icecream?

ALMartynov

Has anyone here tried to make a protein icecream? Isee that many proteins taste really well, so why not mix them withmilk, and freeze them in the freezer. Then, on a hot day you can justeat them as an icecream? Sounds real?

I think that you would get some pieces of ice containing protein this way, so I doubt it will be tasty or useful in terms of cooling down on a hot day. The problem is that the ice-cream is still so creamy after being frozen because it has so much fat in it, and if you won't have this fat in your protein ice-cream, it will be just a piece of ice.

If you will add this fat into the ice-cream, then the use of protein will be kind of pointless. The overall idea is good, but unfortunately I don't see how it can be executed.

there is an ice cream place i have been to that freezes milk using nitrogen gas and makes ice cream that way right in front of you

i do not know much about all that shit but all i know is that it tasted really good and didn't make me feel heavy after. so your idea has been taken bro!

there is an ice cream place i have been to that freezes milk using nitrogen gas and makes ice cream that way right in front of you

i do not know much about all that shit but all i know is that it tasted really good and didn't make me feel heavy after. so your idea has been taken bro!

We've that here. It might be one of the Sub Zero franchises.

I am not sure how it would turn out so why don't you give it a try and let us know! There are tons of different recipes with protein powder so must maybe you will find the next one.

It's something I have never tried but I imagine that it would work. Give it a try and let us know how it works!

If ice cream doesn't end up working, you can make popsicles. Make your protein shake and then pour it into popsicle molds with and insert Popsicle sticks. You can treat yourself to some popsicles post workout to replenish depleted amino acids and cool yourself down after your workout.

Top Bottom