Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

It hurts so god damn bad...and im really pissed cause I was making some really good gains in the gym too. I hate hitting speed bumps like this.

Hopefully I can walk and not look like the hunchback of notre dame by Monday... I wonder how long im gonna have to lay off the weights tho. GOD this just irritates the shit out of me. :worried:

Its gotten a little better day by day... but just when you think your comfortable and can move a little without being nervous as shit... BAM you do somethin, like you said... reach for a pen or anything, and BOOM your damn near on your knees cryin.

I wish this upon no man

bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bumpbump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump,bump

Finaally got a second to post the bp experiment i was doing.

During 10 days.... my bp went down an everage of 7.75 per day on the top side and 3.5 on the lower number. I would of liked to take the results over a longer period of time but i cant take my bp 3x per day each day.

I was monitoring in morning noon and evenings.
Dose was 5 pills of Sesapure per day. End results were 131/85
Sesa was built up in system be4..however i had discontinued them for about 1 week prior to these "tests". Im continuing taking it....and will try to take my bp at least 2x week for a few weeks and see where we are at in a few weeks.

PolfaJelfa said:
Finaally got a second to post the bp experiment i was doing.

During 10 days.... my bp went down an everage of 7.75 per day on the top side and 3.5 on the lower number. I would of liked to take the results over a longer period of time but i cant take my bp 3x per day each day.

I was monitoring in morning noon and evenings.
Dose was 5 pills of Sesapure per day. End results were 131/85
Sesa was built up in system be4..however i had discontinued them for about 1 week prior to these "tests". Im continuing taking it....and will try to take my bp at least 2x week for a few weeks and see where we are at in a few weeks.

shit I take like 12 a day. Macro am I gonna die? I feel great tho

Top Bottom