Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

My only update is for Cardio breeze. I am having to take a double dose to feel what I feel while one T-rex. I know they are 2 different products, but I guess I was hoping for more bang for the buckLOL.
Still liking the Sesapure. I don't know if all of the other things that you guys say it can do actually works, but I am extremely impressed with the dieting issues of it. I still can't figure out the "fiber effects" that I am experiencing. I usually took between 6 to 8 fiber tabs per day (625 mg polycarbaphil each) to stay regular on a high protien diet since I can't eat greenery other that tiny bits of lettuce and green beans.
Anyway, even with drinking 3 shakes per day at 65mg minimum PT...I have not needed the extra fiber...I found out quickly that I did not want the extra fiber while using the Sesapure LOL!
But on a good note, I do NOT feel dehydrated in the least. I am still giving it good marks! :garza:

Clen
Day/Dosage
1-3: 20mgs
4-6: 40mgs
6-8: 60mgs
9-11: 80mgs
12-14: 100mgs

Sesapure: 1 cap 3 times a day
CardioBreeze: 2 caps in the morning
L-Taurine: 5 grams per day
Thermorex: 1 cap twice a day when not taking Clen.
Glucorell-R: ??

Hey Mac, with the above cutting regimine, what daily dosage of glucorell would you recommend?

Also, I have a little delima on my hands. I believe I have talked to you before about it. I just finished up week 7 of a planned 12 week Test520/Deca500 stack and due to complications with my source I was unable to get the rest of my gear to finish up my current run.

Over the past 4 months I have gained 25 pounds and added 4% bodyfat. Now, I got word this morning that the rest of my order had been shipped and should be here within the next week.

I took my last injection on Wed the 8th and it was half of my regular bi-weekly injection... so I took Test130mgs/Deca125mgs.

Now, I am already happy with my gains thus far.
Just to refresh your mind, here are my stats:
206 pounds
10.4% bodyfat.
Currently still eatting a bulking-based diet of approx 4k cals per day.
Lift 4 days a week, in a hybrid circuit-style manner to incorporate a little cardio in with each workout, however no individual cardio workouts thus far.

So, im fairly happy with where I am right now... I could either end right here and go straight into the above listed cutting regimine. Or I could pick up later this week with when my gear gets here and finish up these last 5 weeks, then cut while doing my PCT.

Im on the fence on what route to take. Also, would you recommend possibly just ending the Deca here and continuing to use the Test for a few more weeks and go ahead and begin cutting?

I've never been in a situation like this before, so just looking for some educated guidance.

Thanks in advance man. Im still looking at ALCAR per your recommedation by the way. :chomp:

Last edited:
I went back and re-read my previous posts, and I pretty much re-asked some of the same questions.

I apologize for the multiple Q's but I just wanna make sure that I am doing the best thing given the situation I am in.

Thanks agian in advance guys. :verygood:

you could continue bulking, though with emphasis on lean bulk

you could continue the cycle and shift to "cutting" to maintain the greatest lean muscle mass.

you could stop now and begin PCT and cutting

all are acceptable options, its really a matter of your preference and where exactly you are and want to be physique wise.

as far as your question on glucorell, with meals dosage 1 cap per 30-50 grams of carbs.

I just got Sesapure and Glucorell R.
I am currently in week (2) of Clen/t3

Clen has been working very well.

I will definitely post my unbiased opinon of the two above products I have purchased.
I will be using them as directed.

immortalis said:
Clen
Day/Dosage
1-3: 20mgs
4-6: 40mgs
6-8: 60mgs
9-11: 80mgs
12-14: 100mgs

Sesapure: 1 cap 3 times a day
CardioBreeze: 2 caps in the morning
L-Taurine: 5 grams per day
Thermorex: 1 cap twice a day when not taking Clen.
Glucorell-R: ??

Im still looking at ALCAR per your recommedation by the way. :chomp:

because of the cardiac apoptosis effects of clenbuterol, IMO, ALCAR is the least measure that should be taken.

Taurine looks good. You will also want to add potassium and magnesium (bananas are good sources of both), they can also be supplemented

man.... I got all my stuff squared away, ready to go. Got my diet laid out... everything perfectly ready. Was planning on starting my intense cutting regimine on Monday.... UNTIL I PARTIALLY SLIPPED A DISK IN MY FUCKIN BACK ON TUESDAY!

God... I can barely fuckin walk. I've done this quite a few times in my life... but I swear it seems like each time I forget how much of a bitch it is. Man this shit sucks so hard :worried: :worried: :worried:

immortalis said:
man.... I got all my stuff squared away, ready to go. Got my diet laid out... everything perfectly ready. Was planning on starting my intense cutting regimine on Monday.... UNTIL I PARTIALLY SLIPPED A DISK IN MY FUCKIN BACK ON TUESDAY!

God... I can barely fuckin walk. I've done this quite a few times in my life... but I swear it seems like each time I forget how much of a bitch it is. Man this shit sucks so hard :worried: :worried: :worried:

its miserable, feel your pain. Worst thing about that type of injury is that most of the time its something rediculous like reaching for a pen or some small object and its just as miserable when you do it while doing something "worthy" like heavy stiff legged deads but just seems a lot more unjust.

Top Bottom