Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

Hey Mac, I got a question for ya bro.

I got some LiquiClen on hand with some L-Taurine (im kinda timid to try T3). I also have some CardioBreeze and YES on the way. I just order some Seasa because of the feedback on the board along with some Thermorex.

Now, heres my delima. I just finished up week 7 of what was a planned 12 week Test520/Deca500 per week cycle, and due to complications with my source it looks like I am either going to have to skip at least a week and try to pick back up asap, or I can just stop right here and go into a cutting regimine which I had planned post-cycle anyway... just not this soon.

I have put on 26 pounds in the last 3.5 months, so overall I am already happy with the gains that I have gotten. I have more gear on the way, but my source is slow. When I get my next shipment I will have enough to finish up the current cycle I am on, plus enough for one full one for a later date.

So, should I hold out and miss a week and possibly a little more to try and pickup on this cycle and finish it out? Or should I go right into my PCT and begin cutting?

I have been injecting every Sat and Wed 320Test/250Deca, so tomorrow I am due. i MAY have enough test in there for 1 more... I do have enough Deca, but I may have to cut the Test a little short because I really dont think there is that much left in there.

If youre reply is cutting, then based upon the products that I already have and what should be arriving in the next few days, what would be your best proposed method to shed as much bodyfat as possible. The only real places I have on my body that have unwanted fat are around my lower abs, love handles and just a little bit on my chest. You can not find fat anywhere else on my body. It is extremely difficult for me to do abb work due to some major lower back issues that I have (too long to go into detail in this long of a post)

Right now I am 27 6'2", 208 and just below 10% bodyfat. I really want to get down to 5 or so again. When I started lifting I was 6.2% BF 3.5 months ago.

I will have to change my diet and training routine obviously, because I have been trying to bulk. I am unsure on my average caloric intake per day, but I have been eatting 4-5 healthy meals a day, coupled with at least 2 supplement shakes per day. I am pretty sure that by searching around in the diet section here I can find the material I need there to perform an efficient cutting cycle.

However there is so much information out there on Clen and various other products, but I have been really unable to find anyone with specific experience doing some sort of regimine with all the products that I have listed.

Suggestions? ;)

Thanks in advance man

you can continue or begin PCT, not really a huge deal. Either way is fine.

Now, as far as stacking. There are a LOT of options. Sesapure, YES and l-taurine can and should be run throughout. You can stack either CB or thermorexin with the clen (or both- the CB in the AM and thermorexin later). You can run them all separately (though the clen lethargy can be debilitating, so this is not the "best" choice)

Run the clen for 2-3 weeks with 3-4 weeks break. (how you stack/alternate is personal, though can be based on the above suggestions)

Thanks for the advice as always Mac. I appreciate it Bro

1 huge whopping K comin your way... LOOK THE FUCK OUT! :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

macrophage69alpha said:
you can continue or begin PCT, not really a huge deal. Either way is fine.

Now, as far as stacking. There are a LOT of options. Sesapure, YES and l-taurine can and should be run throughout. You can stack either CB or thermorexin with the clen (or both- the CB in the AM and thermorexin later). You can run them all separately (though the clen lethargy can be debilitating, so this is not the "best" choice)

Run the clen for 2-3 weeks with 3-4 weeks break. (how you stack/alternate is personal, though can be based on the above suggestions)

I posted this in a seperate section, but wanted to get some more looks at it (specifically from you Mac) and see what you thought.

I also forgot to add that I have Glucorell on hand as well.

Below is a tenative outline for my cutting regimine.

2-week Clen cycle
CLEN_________Sesapure____________L-Taurine________Glucorell___________CB
Day 1: 20mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 2: 20mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 3: 40mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 4: 40mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 5: 60mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 6: 60mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 7: 80mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 8:100mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 9:100mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 10:80mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 11:60mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 12:40mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 13:40mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM
Day 14:20mgs__1 cap with each meal__3 grams per day__not sure on dosage__2 caps in the AM

I also plan on using Thermorex at 1 cap in the early afternoon prior to lunch and then 1 cap prior to my workout.

Any suggestions based upon this information?

Thanks in advance man, you've always been a big help.

there is no need to taper the clen... run it up and then run it "hard" (relative to comfort) until it stops working- which should be between day 14 and day 21.

have you taken clen before?

taurine looks good, though would probably go with 5 grams.

macrophage69alpha said:
there is no need to taper the clen... run it up and then run it "hard" (relative to comfort) until it stops working- which should be between day 14 and day 21.

have you taken clen before?

taurine looks good, though would probably go with 5 grams.

No Mac, I have never taken Clen before. From all my research it sounds like really funky stuff. Im not sure if I can get up to 100mgs on my first go-round but thats my tenative plan.

If you think 5 grams of taurine is best... that stuffs pretty cheap so I can definitely do that without any difficulties.

It seems like every person that I've discussed Clen with has taper'd it back down (and most example cycles I have looked at look about the same). But you suggest slowly goin from 20 up to 100 or higher if possible from days 1-14 ?

Day/Dosage
1-3: 20mgs
4-6: 40mgs
6-8: 60mgs
9-11: 80mgs
12-14: 100mgs

Somethin along those lines?

yes.

though if taking clen also highly reccomend ALCAR, its cardio protective and clenbuterol has been shown to be apoptic in cardiac cells (at doses comparable to higher end human use).

Thanks for the quick and informative responses as always man. I will check ALCAR out.

:Chef:

Top Bottom