Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

how much do you take on a cycle?

for what purpose?
liver protection?
cholesterol?
lean bulk?
fat loss?
acne?

general dose is 2-4 caps per day

Not sure. Im doing a 16 week bulker on a clean diet with test500/eq600/tren75/winny60 (the last two are weeks 8-16 while the test and eq are entire cycle).

Looking to go from 170lbs at 15%bf to 190lbs and 11%bf (if not better)
what do you recommend? When do you NOT take seasapure and the Glucorell-R ?

Damn, If its that good i'm going to buy some right now! Thanks for the info/thread. Very informative. :)

Hey, This is OK to use as I also take TRAC creatine, no interaction right? (sorry i'm new @ this). Sarita.

You should use PureCEE creatine ethyl ester. No interactions at all.

k6jatu37 said:
Not sure. Im doing a 16 week bulker on a clean diet with test500/eq600/tren75/winny60 (the last two are weeks 8-16 while the test and eq are entire cycle).

Looking to go from 170lbs at 15%bf to 190lbs and 11%bf (if not better)
what do you recommend? When do you NOT take seasapure and the Glucorell-R ?

thats a pretty signifcant change, you are looking to put on 24lbs of lean mass and lose about 5lbs of fat. So diet and training are going to have to be pretty solid

both sesapure and glucorell would be well suited to aid in that lean bulk goal.

I still like the Sesapure...I have only been taking it before meals but not with my protien shakes.
I've been using it along with T-rex (trex for staying awake at college) and I am still impressed.
Today is my last day of the Trex and I will start on the Cardio breeze for 2 weeks so I wont get accustomed to either one.
I'll let you know how it pans out.

Top Bottom