Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

this stuff just amazes me, I don't know if I should start to worry yet or not.
Yesterday I got on the scale at night and weighed 258.
Today I ate:
6:00am 2 cups oatmeal w? cinnimon and raisins and splenda(made with skim milk) and a MRP Per Serving Value Calories 290 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 4g Saturated Fat 2g Carbohydrate 20g Sugars 4g Protein 45g Made with 12 oz Skim milk

9:00 am 4 whole boiled eggs w/ 2 whole pickles and a teaspoon of mayo

12:00 noon about 12 oz of venison with about 2 cups of Baked French Fries and some ketchup. Only concerned with protien (shade over 100g)

3:00 pm another MRP shake Per Serving Value Calories 290 Calories from Fat 30 Total Fat 4g Saturated Fat 2g Carbohydrate 20g Sugars 4g Protein 45g Made with 12 oz Skim milk

5:00pm 4 whole boiled eggs 2 pickles with teaspoon mayo

7:30pm A plate full of spagetti Using lean ground beef (don't have a clue as to the values

After 1 visit to the toilet late this evening...I tipped the scale tonight at 257!
WTF is up with that? I am either going to be one lean MF or I'm going to be sickly thin after a while of this.LOL

typical nutsoid stuff. got real pissed and miserable because of this "thing" in my neck that is preventing me from training.

so over the course of 2 days, I ate:
4 slices of bacon cheeseburger pizza, 4 krispy kreme donuts, 3 packs of those little chocolate donut gems (i have a thing for donuts), pack of Dark Chocolate dipped Nantucket cookies from Archway(?), cheese fries, some of that peanut chinese food (can't remember, it's noodles and has a peanut sauce thing going), some chicken and dumplings from the chow hall, some BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes and gravy, and then 3 pancakes and the "Meat Lover's Skillet" from Denny's

kept gluco and sesa with me, 2 or 3 per "gorging".

So today I wake up, take a shower, get ready to eat some normal person food (oatmeal + protein powder) and I glance in the mirror, somewhat afraid.

hahaha...vascularity.

no blubber, no water retention, but a pissload of vascularity. Too goddamned funny man. I swear AF puts some strange voodoo shit in this stuff macro.

once i hit about 12%, i'm going to try an "experiemental bulk" where i just eat fucking everything I get near, lift super hard, and go through a bottle of sesa and gluco every 3 or 4 days.

I just want to see what happens.

I don't know what process that my body went through during the first week of use, but I dropped 9 lbs without dieting...I actually am still eating as if on a bulking cycle. Keeping Protien high, but still eating pretty much anything that I want.

But it seemes as if the quick wight loss has stopped. I have been holding at 0 lbs down for 3 days now. I was starting to get worried.

I still do not have to take as much "extra fiber pills" with my PT shakes as I used to. So it does have that benifit also.
I am going to keep it up for several months and I will be interested to see how it effects my cutting cycle that is coming up.

From the posts, it seems that this would work perfect with the fat burner kit. Is it ever going to be offered with that kit ? Pre Shade it.

Also, will any of the fat burner kit products have any neg interaction with my xanax that I take daily ? I am prescribed 2mg daily for anxiety. Thanks again.

Last edited:
macor is this stuff just removing water weight along with yes?or can u say and show how it;s really reducing actual fat

Top Bottom