Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

immortalis said:
man.... I got all my stuff squared away, ready to go. Got my diet laid out... everything perfectly ready. Was planning on starting my intense cutting regimine on Monday.... UNTIL I PARTIALLY SLIPPED A DISK IN MY FUCKIN BACK ON TUESDAY!

God... I can barely fuckin walk. I've done this quite a few times in my life... but I swear it seems like each time I forget how much of a bitch it is. Man this shit sucks so hard :worried: :worried: :worried:

FUCK! I feel that pain man. I got a grade A slip disk in my spine. I think its called Spondylosis (Spinal Osteoarthritis) or somehting. Its right above my ass. I can squat 400lbs without my back hurting me at all but I can't vaccum the fucking rug or I could end up on the floor paralyzed. Thats no joke, its happend. Its the weirdest thing, it only acts up at the most stupidest times.

Guess I can't vaccuum anymore... suh-weet-ah!

Last edited:
iHulk said:
FUCK! I feel that pain man. I got a grade A slip disk in my spine. I think its called Spondylosis (Spinal Osteoarthritis) or somehting. Its right above my ass. I can squat 400lbs without my back hurting me at all but I can't vaccum the fucking rug or I could end up on the floor paralyzed. Thats no joke, its happend. Its the weirdest thing, it only acts up at the most stupidest times.

Guess I can't vaccuum anymore... suh-weet-ah!

hahaha. Its sad how we pull the good from such a shitty situation. Because of my back and having multiple face-plant occurances while loading and/or unloading the dishwasher... I never do dishes, period! Sometimes when im bent over at just the right, well more like wrong angle heh my back just smooth gives the fuck out. Ive gone crashing down onto the dishwasher door multiple times.

I have to admit, I get a lil smile on my face when I see my wife doing the dishes all the time now, lol.
:verygood:

immortalis said:
hahaha. Its sad how we pull the good from such a shitty situation. Because of my back and having multiple face-plant occurances while loading and/or unloading the dishwasher... I never do dishes, period! Sometimes when im bent over at just the right, well more like wrong angle heh my back just smooth gives the fuck out. Ive gone crashing down onto the dishwasher door multiple times.

I have to admit, I get a lil smile on my face when I see my wife doing the dishes all the time now, lol.

!!ROFLMFAO!!

immortalis said:
hahaha. Its sad how we pull the good from such a shitty situation. Because of my back and having multiple face-plant occurances while loading and/or unloading the dishwasher... I never do dishes, period!

:FRlol:

PolfaJelfa said:
Finaally got a second to post the bp experiment i was doing.

During 10 days.... my bp went down an everage of 7.75 per day on the top side and 3.5 on the lower number. I would of liked to take the results over a longer period of time but i cant take my bp 3x per day each day.

I was monitoring in morning noon and evenings.
Dose was 5 pills of Sesapure per day. End results were 131/85
Sesa was built up in system be4..however i had discontinued them for about 1 week prior to these "tests". Im continuing taking it....and will try to take my bp at least 2x week for a few weeks and see where we are at in a few weeks.

what was your starting BP?

PolfaJelfa said:
Dose was 5 pills of Sesapure per day. End results were 131/85

recent reading off a local labrat:
126/78
100mg drol/day
1.2g enathate/prop mix/wk
400mg boldenone/wk
4 caps sesapure/day
4 pumps aifm/day (relevant since aromatase inhibition will lower BP)

Not that high LMFAO
Jeez...i had that only one day and that was when i took the pressure the wrong way ( upside down).

131/85 - Before was 139/89

Well see what happens when i continue taking it untill i run out. Hopefully it will get even lower.

PolfaJelfa said:
Not that high LMFAO
Jeez...i had that only one day and that was when i took the pressure the wrong way ( upside down).

131/85 - Before was 139/89

Well see what happens when i continue taking it untill i run out. Hopefully it will get even lower.

was going to say that seemed like an excessive change but??? (could happen) the "per day" kind of skewed the interpretation

Top Bottom