Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What foods are rich with creatine?

Lagori

What foods are rich with creatine? If we can eat foods rich with protein to get enough of it, why can't we select foods for more creatine, and therefore more energy – right?

I would say that most foods have enough creatine. However, some of them stand out, such as different kinds of meat. Just like most amino-acids, creatine is found in game, veal and fish. So as long as you are getting those in your diet, your natural creatine income should be ok, and there is no need to overdo those foods – everything is good in moderation.

Are there any other sources of creatine other than meats? You see, I am a vegetarian, so these are not an option for me...

The three foods that are the highest in creatine are beef, salmon and tuna. Vegetarian foods contain very little creatine.

One pound of beef will contain around 5g of creatine. One pound of salmon will contain roughly 4.5g of creatine. Each can of tuna will contain about 1.5g of creatine.

A creatine supplement is pretty inexpensive and it's kind of like an insurance policy to ensure you are getting enough creatine each day. Especially as a vegetarian, I would use a creatine supplement.

Are there any other sources of creatine other than meats? You see, I am a vegetarian, so these are not an option for me...

I would highly recommend supplementing with creatine. It is cheap, safe, and effective. Even if you eat meat it would be extremely hard to eat enough every day to get 5-10g per day. Almost impossible.

Top Bottom