Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exactly is Beastdrol

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
hearing a lot about it, how its better than Dbol, incredible strength, pumps, hardness, etc.
Its apparently legal to buy on needtos website, so its not a roid?
How is it that its more effective than Dbol, an impressive roid itself and illegal?
Same thing with Dieselbolan???

Been out of the gear game for around a decade so I guess someone needs to bring me up to speed lol

Re: What exactly is Beastrol

What is Beastdrol?

Beastdrol is a true a anabolic steroid. It originally hit the market known as Superdrol, which has been discontinued due to pressure from the FDA. It is NOT a pro-hormone. It is a derivate of dihydrotestosterone. More specifically, it is a methylated version (for oral bioavailability) of the anabolic steroid Masteron.

Here is the chemical structure of Masteron:

2 alpha, methyl-17B-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

Beastdrol

2 alpha, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

Clearly, the only difference here is the 17a-methly addition to the structure to make it orally bio-available.

Equally, if you apply that same 17 alpha-alkylated to Equipoise (Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - ), you get Dianabol - methandrostenolone - .

What kind of results can I expect from Beastdrol?

Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce subsantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Though, the dose use with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

The actual amount of muscle and strength gained is unable to be determined. There are too many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strenght and size they will gain. It is safe to say though, you will not be disappointed.

The type of gians that come from beastdrol are all lean. There is no bloat, and nice increases vascularity are often reported.

Do I need PCT - post cycle therapy - with Beastdrol?

YES!!!!!!!!!!! A full PCT - post cycle therapy - is always reccomended when using steroids.

What sides can I get from Beastdrol?

Headaches, lethargy, acne, aggresion, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

These are typical of any other steroid. I personally don't get any side effects other than HBP on Beastdrol.

Do I need an aromatase inhibitor (aromatase inhibitor) when using Beastdrol?

Typically, no you do not. Beastdrol will not convert to estrogen, and in fact it will do the opposite to estrogen levels. When doing PCT - post cycle therapy - , it is always wise to have one handy just in case. But I have yet to hear of someone needing an aromatase inhibitor with Beastdrol.

Will taking Beastdrol give me gynecomastia?

No, it will not.

Is Beastdrol liver toxic?

Yes, it is. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral steroids.

Many people say it is more toxic than other steroids. I find this to be unproven in every way you look at it. There is no study ever given or shown that proves Beastdrol is any more toxic than any other common oral steroid.

I'm under 21, should I use Beastdrol?

No. In fact, IMO, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.

What dose should I take?

Typical dose ranges between 10-40mg.

I suggest the first timer to use 20mg. I don't see the point of running less than that.

I don't suggest even the most advanced user to ever go over 40mg, though it can be done safely. I trust those with lots of experience and knowledge of steroids will make a responsible choice. An absolute max dose would be 50mg, but only for someone who is extremely well developed and experienced. Expect lots of side effects in high doses.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks or 30 days.

6 weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that.

So its masteron made orally available by making it 17a-alkylated, how is it still legal and not some schlock prohormone

its legal for now because they have not specificly banned the substance. oral masteron is not masteron. just as oral eq is not eq (its dbol). one slight change makes it completely different.

I wouldn't risk it if I was a pro baseball player though.

Hello I do not know needto or needtobuildmuscle.com But I can explain what the products are for you in my words not there's.

You see even though beastdrol,Dieselbolan, and some of there other products are legal ( for now) in no way means they are not active hormones that do not need conversion to work on receptors (like all steroids do).

Let me explain beastdrol first.

Beastdrol is a true a anabolic steroid. It originally hit the market known as oral Masterone, which has been discontinued due to pressure from the FDA. It is NOT a pro-hormone. Beastdrol is described as a cross between Anavar and Masteron but in reality, it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol. Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone, or Masteron. Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position. With its inability to aromatize , since it’s already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen.

Now You can find Beastdrol aka 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol in Anabolics 9th Edition that just came out last year. It explains 2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol like this.

(methyldrostsnolone)
also known as Methasteron is a potent oral Anabolic steroid that was never sold as a prescriptiondrug.
In structure this steroid is a close dirivative of masteron. The only didifference in this case is a the addition of a c-17 alpha methyl group, a modifacation that gives this steroid high oral bioavailability.

It then goes on to say much more but the short of it is this. It says its super fucking powerful and will not turn to estrogen. Acknowledged as a true steroid by William llewellyn,Patrick Arnold, and just about any other steroid expert you can think of. Its marked down now in every new steroid book that comes out.

Now onto Dieselbolan

(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol)

(17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) also known as DMT is a potent synthetic oral anabolic steroid, first patented in 1961 by Max Huffman of the Lasdon Foundation115. This agent was never made available as a commercial prescription drug product, and saw only limited investigation in the mid-1960's before disappearing into research obscurity. Madol remained hidden in the library bookshelves for decades, until remerging in 2005 as a new "designer steroid" of interest to international sports doping officials. This was due to the confiscation of a sample of DMT at the Canadian border in December of 2003, where it was found in the possession of Canadian sprinter Derek Dueck during a routine vehicle inspection. The DMT sample remained nameless in a Customs warehouse for over a year, until officials from the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) finally became involved and had it tested and identified. Madol is only the third never commercially marketed anabolic steroid found to be in use by athletes, following norbolethone and THG.

Unlike its distant cousin methyltestosterone, Madol is unable to convert to estrogen. This means that its use should not impart the normal estrogenic side effects such as increased water retention, fat buildup, or gynecomastia. This makes it an excellent agent to use during lean tissue building cycles, having an effect somewhat along the lines of Winstrol or trenbolone. It can also be used in bulking cycles. It is neither estrogenic nor significantly androgenic. In general, we can say that Madol is functionally far removed from its cousin methyltestosterone, which is known for being a problematic side-effect-producing mass builder and a terrible agent to use during cutting cycles. The one principle side effect it does share with methyltestosterone, however, its hepatotoxicity. One should respect this agent in this regard, and be conservative with its dosage and duration of use as one would any other c-17 alpha alkylated oral. For gains vs side effects madol is perfect.

Something over looked about Dieselbolan/COLOR] is that Madol will increase muscle recovery much faster then with other otc steroids like beastdrol aka superdrol. And has a greater effect on nutrition retention as well. So withmore focused diet and training it will give better results (overall) with less sides.

The next ingrent in Dieselbolan is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one First thing I want to point out to people is this

Football Player Sues Supplement Company for Undeclared Steroidal Ingredient | Steroid Report

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one will make you piss posative for tren/deca or a progistin. Its strong and conversion of the target hormone is very high.

This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is certainly worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien are all progestins. I doubt anyone will dispute the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add as a relevant comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido. This is likely why so many testers have referred to 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one as the anti-Deca-Dick/Tren-Dick product. research suggests that 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides great results

Progestins do not aromatize to estrogens and being a 5-alpha-reduced analog prevents conversion to DHT. It is important to remember that being 5-alpha-reduced also means it is related to DHT. Hmmm, 5-alpha reduced means good high quality hardening effects, too. Naturally the lack of estrogenic activity translates into low water retention and solid gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. This does not mean that there is none, just less to deal with post use. Remember that there are two HPTA negative feed-back loops . 4-8 weeks of continuous 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one administration provides good results.

So 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one has both progistin and ainti progestin like effects. Much like nolva has estrogen and ainty estrogen effects

Ok so lets go back again and see what the Anabolics 9th edition has to say about
Dieselbolan aka
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 13-ethyl-3-methoxy

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol aka (madol/desoxymethyltestosterone or dmt for short)
Is a potent synthetic oral anabolic steroid. In then goes on to talk about how people think of it as mythel-test but really its much stronger and has less sides. But you will have to buy the book if you want the full brake down. Anyway its real.

Now finely we can see here that the products are real. So real that you can bet they will not be around much longer. There is a bill in congress to have them banned.
Regulations.gov you can see all of the compounds listed here on the (next to be banned list in that document) and some of the other compounds sold at needtobuildmuscle.com too. Its sad that something that works has to get the ban but that is how it always happens. Anyway that about sums up these two products and what they are. I am sure needtobuildmuscle.com has a different view point but I just wanted to share mine.

Did that clear everything up dave or did you have other questions??? I think that covered just about everything unless you need more?

thanks, guess i should stock up while i can lol.

Top Bottom