Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exactly is Beastdrol

It doesnt matter because apparently you are about to shit thunder and piss lightning!!!!111

Make fun all ya like. The products speak for themself. How many people you think I can afford to put on the pay role to say good things. 2-3 hell lets say 10 if I was a making lots of money.

but the numbers are now in the thousands all over many boards. Wish i could say I had the money to be paying them all something but i don't..

Make fun all ya like. The products speak for themself. How many people you think I can afford to put on the pay role to say good things. 2-3 hell lets say 10 if I was a making lots of money.

but the numbers are now in the thousands all over many boards. Wish i could say I had the money to be paying them all something but i don't..

I sure it works bor, Im happy to actually see a legal product do such things. Just poking a little fun at the hype is all.

Needto or anyone with Beastdrol knowledge,

So how should I be dosing 30mg ed for the best results? Like I said previously, right now I am doing 1 pill in the morning and 2 pills one hour before workout which is around 5pm.

Needto or anyone with Beastdrol knowledge,

So how should I be dosing 30mg ed for the best results? Like I said previously, right now I am doing 1 pill in the morning and 2 pills one hour before workout which is around 5pm.

i think thats how its supposed to be done bor

So I'm guessing it prlly makes no difference whether you take 1 when you wake up and two before you workout or 1 in the morning 1 pre workout and 1 before bed?

It will make a difference. It has a 8-12 hour half life. Morning noon and night keeps a more study hormone level. Will it still work the other way? yes

Top Bottom