Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What exactly is Beastdrol

Re: What exactly is Beastrol

if you are able to give an unbiased opinion, should i start with beastdrol/dieselbolan as first cycles, or go with my prescribed test cyp and deca?

if you are able to give an unbiased opinion, should i start with beastdrol/dieselbolan as first cycles, or go with my prescribed test cyp and deca?

I'd use Dieselbolan to kickstart the cycle of test and deca, and use Beastdrol at the end of the cycle to add a strong DHT to harden you up and drop water.

That's an unbiasedly awesome cycle.

I'd use Dieselbolan to kickstart the cycle of test and deca, and use Beastdrol at the end of the cycle to add a strong DHT to harden you up and drop water.

That's an unbiasedly awesome cycle.

awesome cycle no doubt, but i havent touched gear in 9 years, do i really need all that at once or can i use test/deca or diesel/beast in separate cycles?

awesome cycle no doubt, but i havent touched gear in 9 years, do i really need all that at once or can i use test/deca or diesel/beast in separate cycles?

You don't need that much, no.

Either way really. Preferably though, in all honesty, if it has been 9 years, I think test and deca with a kickstart of Diesel is best. You won't need to add in the Beast at the end.

I have some on the way to complement my Cycle i'm running now, all i can say before giving my reviews is right after reading about it,it's a bottle of "whoop ass".

RADAR

Is beastdrol legal in the Uk?

I ordered 1 beastdrol and 1 forged Pct about 7 days ago im worried wether or not it will come through

Is beastdrol legal in the Uk?

I ordered 1 beastdrol and 1 forged Pct about 7 days ago im worried wether or not it will come through

Lol, the ones that are illegal here are legal to use in the UK for "personal use".

You will get it bro, you're fine.

Top Bottom