Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is everyone using for recovery?

^^ immediately after what? a workout?
I'm hopin' that cell-mass is stacked with carbs, because in order to start protein synthesis you'll need to replace all the glycogen that your body has burned while working out. I'd take 3:1 (Carbs to Protein) 120g's of carbs, 40g's of whey protein. and perhaps some vanadyl sulfate (someone recommened it to me and it's niiiiice).
I'm sure you could throw in some creatine... maybe small amounts like whats found in BIG BLAST from pf.
I know first hand that the blast puts my PAST to shame, and my future in the FAME. haha

yes I mean after a workout.

slam- thank you for your info. I like isopure as well.

jon- does big blast have that 3-1 ratio you mentioned? and I have read a few things on big blast, is it that good?

thanks for you in-put guys.

Buddha7974

big blast is good. It's expensive, but money isn't really an issue for me ... if it comes down to spending an extra $50 a month on protein powder.

As far as 3:1, no, big blast doesn't have that ratio.
You'll need to supplement more carbs into your PWO meal. Waxy Maize tastes good with BB.
Waxy = a real defined carb.. low GI (starts protein synthesis faster)

I just ordered 4 lbs of big blast. I will try it and see if it is as good as everyone says. I hope it is.

Buddha7974

Top Bottom