Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What else can be added to my supplement stack?

Die Porcelli

I am already using whey protein, creatine, bcaa's,fish oil, and multivitamins. Feel like I could add something else inthere too. What other safe OTC supplements one can add to his stack?

a good quality test booster. hcgenerate
a good quality A to Z support supp n2guard

also improve on your existing supplements

an example is whey protein should be a good quality isolate, your creatine should be pure creatine tablets and not a powder. n2bm sells both

also you honestly do not need BCAA's, no need to waste ur money on them

Your supplement stack looks very complete to me. Perhaps only a good natural testosterone booster, such as the one suggested by @stevesmi, would be a worthwhile addition. From there on, I would rather focus on getting all those supplements of higher quality. This will also make quite a difference.

I like the suggestions given by @stevesmi and @lev butlerov

Your supplement stack looks really good. I would add in some digestive health supplements.

I am a big advocate of digestive enzymes, psyllium husk and probiotics. As bodybuilders, we are constantly overloading our digestive systems and those three supplements will go a long way in promoting optimal digestive health.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

Take a high quality probiotic first thing every morning with a glass of lemon water before breakfast. Look for a probiotic supplement that is stored in the fridge. Remember that probiotics are a live bacteria and a product stored at room temperature will have a greatly reduced potency. A good probiotic supplement shouldn't be cheap.

Supplement with digestive enzymes with 2-3 meals per day. In particular look for the digestive enzymes proteases and peptidases, as these enzymes split proteins into small peptides and individual amino acids.

Psyllium husk is the highest natural food source of soluble fibre you can obtain. The majority of the fibre you intake from your daily diet is insoluble fibre. The key benefit of soluble fibre is that soluble fibre absorbs water in your stomach and creates a gel. It gives your intestines a sort of 'internal scrubbing' as it passes through. It will help keep you regular and the faster you can remove toxins from your body, the less likely they are to be re-absorbed.

[/FONT]

That is a really good stack for a natural guy. Let us know your goals and we can suggest something more specific. N2BM has a ton of great supplements for any goal.

Top Bottom