Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think of Dermacrine?

I've been using dermacrine alone and for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed a thing. No feeling of "overall well being" or extra motivation in the gym like others have reported. The only effect I can say I noticed was increased appetite. I'm 23 years old and 205 lbs with roughly 15% bodyfat. Started at 4 pumps/day then went to 5 hoping it would help. Am I doing something wrong!?

I've been using dermacrine alone and for about 3 weeks and haven't noticed a thing. No feeling of "overall well being" or extra motivation in the gym like others have reported. The only effect I can say I noticed was increased appetite. I'm 23 years old and 205 lbs with roughly 15% bodyfat. Started at 4 pumps/day then went to 5 hoping it would help. Am I doing something wrong!?

Matt,

Whats your PH experience?

And your training regimen?

Dermacrine is a very safe PH that produces mild but quality gains. Most users report dropping a few % in BF over the course of 4 weeks while maintaining their muscle mass or even gaining a few lbs. So I suggest guys get their weight and BF% checked before a cycle to see how much progress they are really making.

-Eric

PP rocks

Top Bottom