Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you mass monsters think of my protein combos for a Protein Factory order?

40butpumpin

Any comments much appreciated! Good ones get Karma! :)

MRP:
Ion Exchange Whey Isolate 20%
Egg White Protein 20%
Milk Protein Isolate 20%
Maltodextrin 30%
MCT 10%
Aminogen
Vanilla/Sucralose

Before Training:
Ion Exchange Whey Isolate 66%
Hydrolyzed 1400 33%
Aminogen
Vanilla/Sucralose

After Training:
Micellar Casein 30%
Milk Protein Isolate 30%
Egg White Protein 30%
Glutamine Peptides 10%
Aminogen
Vanilla/Sucralose

Before Sleep:
Micellar Casein 33%
Milk Protein Isolate 33%
Egg White Protein 33%
Aminogen
Vanilla/Sucralose

Protein Drink "Spike" (1 tblsp in all drinks):
Hydrolyzed 520 90%
Glutamine Peptides 10%

im definetely not a mass monster. well i assume your 'after training' shake is your post workout shake, why does it look like your 'sleep time' shake, i would replace it with straight whey, whey iso or cfm and malto or dext or both, and glut.
your morning and evening shakes are pretty similair to mine.

AnimalMother said:
im definetely not a mass monster. well i assume your 'after training' shake is your post workout shake, why does it look like your 'sleep time' shake, i would replace it with straight whey, whey iso or cfm and malto or dext or both, and glut.
your morning and evening shakes are pretty similair to mine.

Micellar is a slow digesting protein as well as the Milk. So as far as my post workout shake I'll add Hydro 520 and the additional glut. peptides (Spike) and get a fast/slow, recovery/anti-catabolic combo.

I won't add the fast acting 520 to the bedtime shake, just go with the slow acting, anti-catabolic stuff.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that. :eek:

Also, on the MRP I'll be adding fish oil for EFA's which is not there.

Thanks for the ideas though. :)

even with the hydro 250 you dont want the slow digesting proteins in your post workout shake, protien factorys p/w formula is 25%hydro 25%cfm whey and 50%malto i think, mine is 50% cfm whey, 25% dext and 25% malto, leave the slow anti catabolic stuff for bedtime

check out thread ' Better PW shake....100% Whey Isolate, or 50% Whey Isolate/Casein? ' on the diet discussion, according to MR.X a combo of diff proteins is best post workout for bulking.

AnimalMother said:
even with the hydro 250 you dont want the slow digesting proteins in your post workout shake, protien factorys p/w formula is 25%hydro 25%cfm whey and 50%malto i think, mine is 50% cfm whey, 25% dext and 25% malto, leave the slow anti catabolic stuff for bedtime

Take a look at this link, this is where I got the idea for slow post w/o.

http://www9.netrition.com/hsn_primer_driver_page.html

After reading this I then spoke to Alex at PF and he suggested I add something fast to it and agreed adding the Hydro 520 would make it a great post w/o drink.

Thanks for the ideas, I'll check out the thread.

Top Bottom