Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think of NLarge2?

Audio8

I just started using it for this cycle, and am making nice gains. Plus it tastes fucking great, especially the chocolate flavor. What do you guys think about it for use with bulking? I would like to see more than just 600 cals/serving, but over 50g's of protien makes up for that.

A lot of sugar but it is an awesome shake if you are looking for mass..I only take it post workout though. It has simple carbs and a good amount of protein, what else can you ask for in a post workout drink hehehe

M18

you said it yourself! you're making gains! i started taking it and gained 15 lbs in six weeks. bodyfat% only went up .36%. nough said.

Nlarge IMO is the best weight gainer in the market today. But I agree w/ Mustang, i only would take it post workout. Too many carbs and even all the extra protein would turn to glucose as well if not being used. Making it ideal post workout, b/c it will be used. Any other time i'd opt for cassein/whey blend.

I think its a great product. I have gotten very good gains off of it. Right now i am taking 1 shake post workout, and half a shake later on in the day, and am seeing great results

Tastes great and with 600 calories per it's useful for post workout. I usually have some in the Pm at about 4:00 and it's damn thick as hell!!

Top Bottom