Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do these supps do

Some Definitions:

Folic acid, also known as folate, is a B-vitamin that can be found in some enriched foods and vitamin pills. If women have enough of it in their bodies before pregnancy, this vitamin can decrease the risk for neural tube defects (NTDs), which are birth defects of the baby's brain (anencephaly) or spine (spina bifida).

TMG (trimethylglycine) may be one of the most important nutrients to prevent heart disease, stroke, liver disease and to slow aging. TMG is also called glycine betaine, but the name “trimethylglycine” signifies that it has three methyl groups attached to each molecule of glycine. In the body, TMG donates one of its methyl groups to cellular DNA, which may help protect DNA against damage and its consequences, cancer and premature aging.

Methoxy: In the quest to increase lean mass athletes have bought numerous avenues to up regulate certain factors related to muscle growth. Two known limiting factors in the muscle building process are nitrogen retention and protein synthesis.

Ribose is a carbohydrate, or sugar, used by all living cells and is an essential component in our body’s energy production.

some types of herbs do act as natural diuretics. Some foods such as hot peppers, act as a natural diuretic.

it's long, but i hope it helped:)

let me just say i've tried Methoxy and Ribose. Both get a big thumbs down. The Methoxy i tood BIG doses of it and it didn't do jack shit. Stay away from both.

works as a diuretic... if you're not going to a show or take pics i advise highly against diuretics. The more water the better, and besides w/ winny and fina you should not have any excess water stored like you would w/ creatine/test/deca/d-bol etc.

Top Bottom