Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do after working out?

Iatahoni

People mostly speak about pre-workouts and what has to be eaten or done before training. But there are really few threads that talk about what should be done and eaten after training. So, my question is – what supplements you think are optimal post-workout?

I would only consider whey protein – it is good to feed the body, and prevent catabolism if it also has BCAAs in it. All other stuff that people take can be obtained from food. Protein can also be obtained from food, but there is just so much trouble with dosages and getting in enough protein....

People mostly speak about pre-workouts and what has to be eaten or done before training. But there are really few threads that talk about what should be done and eaten after training. So, my question is – what supplements you think are optimal post-workout?

There's a TON of discussions on post workout. Heck we argue about shakes vs food all the time (either is good BTW)

the whole you need a shake post workout is bro science handed down by the supplement companies during the 80's and especially 90's to sell protein powder

the reason the big pro's down shakes post workout is because they are also injecting a shitload of insulin, this gives them a nice window to get in their shake and meal

for an average joe it doesn't matter when you eat. if you are bulking you should eat eat eat.. if you are cutting you should eat less regardless.

Top Bottom