Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the current absolute best legal supplement for gaining muscle?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Hey robs. Ive been out of the iron game for over a year and am getting back into it now. I wanted to know what is the current king of the hill supplement for muscle gains and what to expect from it. Last time I was into this it was creatine lol.

superdave said:
Hey robs. Ive been out of the iron game for over a year and am getting back into it now. I wanted to know what is the current king of the hill supplement for muscle gains and what to expect from it. Last time I was into this it was creatine lol.

IMO superdrol is the best sup you can buy for the money if you are looking for andro like results from something thats legal. Im going into my 3rd week of it and I have gained 13lbs so far. Side effects for me were minimal (lower back pumps, some acne, shin splints during cardio) all in all very nice results.

icon0561 said:
IMO superdrol is the best sup you can buy for the money if you are looking for andro like results from something thats legal. Im going into my 3rd week of it and I have gained 13lbs so far. Side effects for me were minimal (lower back pumps, some acne, shin splints during cardio) all in all very nice results.
13 lbs in 3 weeks? Are you the waterboy now? How has your strenght gains been?

Just to clarify: Superdrol is a designer anabolic steroid. It was legal for a while, now it is a grey area. Not saying that it's bad, just that you should treat it like you would any other steroid, with decent knowledge and PCT.

Superdrol is also possibly not widely available now, but another company has copied the compound and I believe it is called Oxodrol-12.

Trez

yeah AX took Superdrol and Phera Plex off their shelves to prevent scrutiny by FDA..Sucks they were bad ass..

superdave said:
13 lbs in 3 weeks? Are you the waterboy now? How has your strenght gains been?

Gains have been really dry. I’m enlisted active duty right now so I do cardio 5 days a week in the morning and then hit the weights really heavy at night 6 days out of the week. My diet has been really clean (250-300g of protein lots of grains and natural carb sources, 1.5 gal of water a day min) except for the one day a week my wife and I go out to eat. I have definitely noticed a strength increase in the gym, all my lifts have steadily increased though not really explosive, just in 2.5-5bls increments. I am looking forward to getting rid of the shin splints though; they can be somewhat annoying on a 6 mile run :) .

Top Bottom