Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I take for the eyes?

Ketar

Lately after working a lot by the computer my eyesget quite tired, and I don't even see all that good. It get allblury, and so on. I am already taking a blue tea from Thailand, whichis supposed to be good for the eyes. But is there also any supplementthat could help me with the eyes?

Blueberry supplements are very good for the eyes.Blueberries themselves are quite good for the eyes, it is best tosupplement with their concentrated forms. Due to their content ofvitamin A, carrots are also a good food for the eyes, but I would notexpect anything extraordinary of them. Their high benefits fot theeyes are a myth created by the Brits in the times of the WWII, whenthey had radars detecting German planes, and they always got them ontime. In order to hide their secret, they said it was the carrot thathelped the British pilots see in the dark the German planes. So allin all, it is a healthy food for the eyes, but nothing extraordinary– blueberry supplements will do much more for you .

Vitamin A is essential for eye health. Vitamin A also prevents macular degeneration and cataracts. Look for vitamin A in the form of beta carotene as it's the most absorbable form and also a good source of antioxidants.

Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin so make sure to take the vitamin A with a meal that contains some dietary fat.

All vitamins are important though. Vitamin A is probably the most important but being deficient in any vitamin or mineral is going to cause problems.

I recommend all my clients supplement with a good quality multivitamin each day. It's an insurance policy that your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals it needs each day for optimal health.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

Top Bottom