Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can I take between cycles to maintain size?

luda281

Banned
I know a natural test and supplements to restore test is always good but what supplements are also good in between to maintain size

bridge is a great supp, but you really don't need to take something. Its a wide mental stigma that makes people think that they "have to always be running something." After PCT maybe take bridge as a sort of "extender" but then keep eating big and very healthy, this will provide your body with supple nutrients to keep gaining.

what's so good about bridge other than because it's need2s product and everyone just pushed towards his product? And I rarely ever see anyone not lost any size after a cycle. Some maintain more than others but everyone loses size.

All I hear is testosterone but there has to be other supplements that help you gain size and strength

Osta (S1) is great, its a sarm. sarm search has been good to me in the past. It barely supress T production, lots of guys start it in pct but I like to start during the last wk of pct or right after it.

I also use bridge and creatine/beta alanine.

what's so good about bridge other than because it's need2s product and everyone just pushed towards his product? And I rarely ever see anyone not lost any size after a cycle. Some maintain more than others but everyone loses size.

All I hear is testosterone but there has to be other supplements that help you gain size and strength

I never said it was necessary, I just said it is not a bad idea and I am pushing toward it because it works not just cause its needto's heres why,

it contains Grandizz- increases pump and blood volume giving that feeling of "on a cycle"
Alpha GPC- proven to increase GH-almost by 20%
Fadogia- increases LH
Pregnenolone- a master hormone, precursor to test that drops after a cycle,
Muira Puama- libido enhancer
So its like a light test booster with a lot of essential other herbs and hormonal helpers,

Extending PCT into a sort of "sub PCT" is a good idea and would be something smart to think about if you really want to take something. IMO just a test booster after about 6-8 weeks of PCT is a waste of time, if PCT is done right you should be pretty close to recovery and so adding bridge just ties it off nicely.

Top Bottom