Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can help with nerve pain ?

nasahoe22

I get nerve pains in my hands after a long day of work. Is there anything natural I can take that might help me improve this sensation ?

it is indeed a form or CTS

if you run to a doctor like most people do all he will do is put you on some drugs which you will need to take FOR LIFE

my solution is you need to take a break from what is making it worse.. not sure what your work is but maybe ask your boss to work in the office instead for a month. also this would be a good time to find a good acupuncturist who can help with this. 90% of them are a complete joke, 5% are okay, and 5% are excellent. you have to find the best one in your town, read reviews

Yes. But nerves start in spinal column. And usually you have of shoots in extremities. For example, from my own experience the perineal nerve in lower leg is off shoot of sciatic nerve in lumbar region of your back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get nerve pains in my hands after a long day of work. Is there anything natural I can take that might help me improve this sensation ?

Is it some sort of repetitive work you are doing with your hands?
Like same movement pattern over and over again?

Edit. I think you should talk about this to your employer and maybe he could arrange you some other type of work for some time.

Top Bottom