Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can help with jetlag?

Xynchas

I have been travelling quite a lot recently due towork, and I still got a ton of flights to take for work. This jetlagis killing me, and sometimes I just feel too broke to workout, eventhough I want to. Is there any supplement that would help me dealwith the jetlag?

Really, there is nothing that can help you. All I can say, is that our biological clock works in cycles of 25 hours, which gives one hour daily for accommodation. For instance, if the time difference between two places is two hours, it will take no more than 2 days for you to get used to the new time zone.

Another thing you can do, is set the clock on the destination local time as soon as you board the plane, and start following your routine with the new time. This way, if you land in the new place at night, you should be tired and feel like sleeping, and not come out of the plane refreshed. This will make adaptation a much easier task .

No supplement will really help with jet lag. It sucks but that's just the way it is.

Try to adapt to the new location's time zone as soon as possible. Force yourself to go to bed and wake up at the proper times according to the new location's time zone. Eventually your body will adjust to the new time zone.

If you are struggling to fall asleep, you could try using a good natural sleep supplement like n2sleep from n2bm.com.

Really, there is nothing that can help you. All I can say, is that our biological clock works in cycles of 25 hours, which gives one hour daily for accommodation. For instance, if the time difference between two places is two hours, it will take no more than 2 days for you to get used to the new time zone.

Another thing you can do, is set the clock on the destination local time as soon as you board the plane, and start following your routine with the new time. This way, if you land in the new place at night, you should be tired and feel like sleeping, and not come out of the plane refreshed. This will make adaptation a much easier task .

This. I've done it every time I competed in the US. Then, on coming back to the UK I'd go straight to bed.

Top Bottom