Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can accelerate the waking up?

iLonelyGamer

Usually when I wake up in the morning I feel all beatup and barely with energy to do anything at all. Takes me like 40-60minutes to get into the condition to do anything. What can I take inthe morning to accelerate the waking up process in the morning apartfrom coffee?

Improving your sleep can help you feel more awake. Or wake up and jump on some cardio for 15 minutes. Shower and you'll be awake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your name on here says it all

all those video games and sedentary state is killing you

throw the games away and do an active lifestyle.. i promise if you go to bed after a nice workout you will sleep hard and wake up refreshed everyday

If you are having such a hard time waking up, then most probably you are not getting quality sleep. You need to work on the sleep hygiene, and you will surely have a higher quality sleep time, and will have an easier time waking up.

Some of the tips of sleep hygiene are:
1. The bedroom is only for sleeping or having sex. You should not work there, or do active things.
2. Avoid using screens for at least 1 hour before going to sleep.
3. Avoid taking stimulants like coffee before going to sleep and in the dark hours of the day.
4. Try to sleep in a silent ambient - even if you can supposedly fall asleep with noises, your sleep quality will drastically decrease, because the body will actually be stressed.

You need to improve your sleep habits. Waking up exhausted is not normal.

How much are you sleeping? What time are you going to bed?

Aim for 7-9 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. Try to go to bed at the same time each day. It's best to try to go to bed around 10PM.

It isn't really what to do after the sleep but the sleep itself causing this. You are not getting good quality sleep. I would eliminate all sources of distraction and light like tv, phone, etc from your room. There is no need for these devices to be in your room.

You need to improve your sleep habits. Waking up exhausted is not normal.

How much are you sleeping? What time are you going to bed?

Aim for 7-9 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. Try to go to bed at the same time each day. It's best to try to go to bed around 10PM.

So, so true. Examples include (from an article in a national paper here) medication, TV and even anxiety screwing the sleep pattern. Some so obvious yet missed by the person suffering.

In my case I find it easier to get up early on my days off than on a work day. Yet I go to bed more or less the same time. Maybe I unconsciously think (while asleep) about work on those days so am more restless. On the other days I'm relaxed so am up at dawn.

Top Bottom