Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Brands Of Creatine Don't Give Diarrhea?

F

Frackal

Twinlab's Creatine Fuel had condemned me to the fucking toilet ever 3 hours for the past 24 hours...I think it's the micronized creatine too...what brands have you people had success with?

whatever - you make is sound like diarreah is a bad thing.

I got Fitness Labs German Creatine from nutritionexpress and was doing 20g of it every night with 10 glutamine - but I haven't done that since my move since all my shit is scatter about.

THE TWO OR THREE TIMES I DID WASTE MY MONEY ON CREATINE, I NVR FELT ANY DIFFERENT (IN THE GYM OR THE BATHROOM)!!!

KAYNE

Try the effervescent forms.They cause no problems whatsoever and are absorbed much more efficiently.Muscle-Linc and Fortress Systems are good brands...

if you are on anavar, then you want to raise the amount of creatine and protein you take in since it makes your body use it better.

some people already have high levels of creatine due to the amount of meat they eat (which in my opinion would have to be a total fuckload to get 20g a day).

I notice that I have a better pump, but I didn't notice any crazy strength gains or anything.

Diarhea is usually a side effect of creatine if:

1) You're not drinking enough fluids.
2) You're taking too much creatine.

Although, I would venture to guess that your condemnation to the toilet has more to do with your 6,000 calorie diet than your creatine. =)

-Warik

I used to think creatine gave me the shits until I drank grape juice without the creatine swirled up in it. Then i realized it was just the grape juice .:D

Creatine doesn't do shit for me either. Maybe I will try it out again when I start my winny/anavar cycle next.

It doesn't matter what brand it is, you get diareah because your body can't digest all of it at once, just take smaller doses more times during the day.

Top Bottom