Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best way to get "cut" especially around the abdominal and chest area?

brodaiga

Hey, I'm 18, and have been working out for about a year. I have pretty good physique, but have been looking to get more defined in the chest abdominal area (i.e. get a six pack). I weight lift about 3 days-4 days a week and do cadio 2-3 days a week. I was wondering what supplement would be the best for my purposes. I have heard good things about ECA (hydroxycuts, xenafedrine), but am wary of trying it because of risk of strange heart conditions, "limp dick," and I read a report that says ECA inhibits the production of GH which causes muscle tissue to be burned with fat (something I'd not prefer), and the addiction to ephedrine. I have read about creatine, and some claim it having no effect, while others claim results, but the results go away once creatine consumption is ceased. Someone else recommended protein shakes, any one have any info on these and their effects? I do not want to try anything that is addictive or in any way steroid related. Is anything that you could recommend me to take based on the above guidelines? Thanks for your help...

[email protected]

proteins ok, but if u take too much your bodies just gonna use it as a calorie source, and strain your kidneys.

u should have recieved a mailshot about EFA's from the EF crew. read it, flax oil, and fish oils are good at cutting weight down by raising BMR with no side effects. as for ECA, ask someone else, but i wouldnt unless i really wanted to cut down and couldnt conventionally. short term i guess its ok, but thats just my opinion

Cardio 4 times a week in the morning BEFORE you eat combined with a good, reduced-calorie diet high in protein will get you there in no time. And no, you are NOT too young to use ECA. Just make sure you know what ur doing.;)

Protein powders are invaluable for any athlete. They are a staple in my diet. Ask anyone in your gym who is big and they will tell you the same. As for ECA, Xenadrine is a great product I personlly like MD6 better. If you diet is good and you train hard you can shed fat off easily with a ECA pill. Contrary to what people are telling you, you are not too young for ECA. I took it at 18. Creatine is a great product as well. You will gain weight on it granted the initial weight gain will be water. Most people take creatine for the strength gain and the way it helps you recover. It worked for me the only reason I stoped taking it is b/c it was a pain to take it everyday.

Top Bottom