Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best OTC Anti Estrogen?

It takes 1 week for the suicide aromatase inhibitor in forma-stanzol to reach peak levels. If you want powerful estrogen reduction then run it at a full dose 10 pumps twice a day. Most people enjoy the 5 pumps
per peck method because unlike any other it also has a instant localized effect on top of its systematic effects. Furthermore it is the only OTC inheritor that reduces estrogen, prolactine, and SHBG all well raising IGF levels. It also has the added dim which helps restore health good estrogen responsible for immune system response, joint lubrication, healthy sex drive and more.. Killing the Bad estrogen and helping to
tip the scales in favor of good estrogen for any that may be left. O and it also has the added

7,8 Benzoflavone on top of all that!!! which happens to have an even stronger ability to reduce estrogen than ATD PFFFTTT When it comes to estrogen reducing, gyno preventing, and warding off all the nasty
sides from estrogen, prolactin or progesterone it is no contest Forma-stanzol hands down has it all and even such powerful ingredients that they were once sold as pharmaceutical drugs world wide.
Sorry about nothing else even comes close. In other words if in a weeks time a full does of forma-stanzol is not cutting the mustard then NO OTC PRODUCT EVER WILL UNLESS YOU WORK FOR THAT COMPANY.
then there is a chance that some magical event will happen. Other then that No dice on finding anything stronger on the OTC market today.
How long can you run the formastanzanol? Right now I am in week three running 5 pumps twice daily and will finish it out at about 8 weeks per the servings. I know bromo and others like it say to go off for 4 weeks before using again and wanted to know if it is the same with this or if I could just stay on and use it indefinitely?

How long can you run the formastanzanol? Right now I am in week three running 5 pumps twice daily and will finish it out at about 8 weeks per the servings. I know bromo and others like it say to go off for 4 weeks before using again and wanted to know if it is the same with this or if I could just stay on and use it indefinitely?
You could run any AI indefinitely except letro, but since forma does slightly bind to the AR, I would give it a break unless you are running it with TRT or Transderm.

Top Bottom