Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best Multi-Vitamins for the Money?

SirMack

Hi guys,

I am trying to lose weight, go down from 254lbs to around 210 or so, and I am curious as to what are the best multivitamins to help me, day to day. Basically the best bang for the buck.

Also, if the vitamins are available at Wal-Mart or GNC that would be even more helpful, as I won't have to pay shipping charges, etc. I currently take ZINERA, which is probably not as good as some other stuff out there.

Thanks in Advance!

They are all about the same. It is essential to take multi-vitamin, multi-mineral... however, this would not be that beneficial for losing weight. Cardio and diet need to be there first and foremost. :fro:

drveejay11 said:
They are all about the same. It is essential to take multi-vitamin, multi-mineral... however, this would not be that beneficial for losing weight. Cardio and diet need to be there first and foremost. :fro:

I just want to make sure I have the vitamins there for when I do start running every morning. I have been reading through DIETING articles and honestly I am more confused now then when I started. :( I don't know what to do or how to do it. :(

SirMack said:

I just want to make sure I have the vitamins there for when I do start running every morning. I have been reading through DIETING articles and honestly I am more confused now then when I started. :( I don't know what to do or how to do it. :(

Sometimes it is best not to pay attention to what you read in all of these dieting articles... believe it or not, you would be amazed at the amount of people who listen to these things and obtain no results whatsoever. Look at the Atkin's Diet... the founder of that was ridiculed for the whole concept but it works. Society's perception of a diet is sometimes so warped (i.e. eating healthy=salads, fruits and veggies, etc.). I understand the confusion, hence, I have done a lot of my own research.

Best of luck, bro.

I've always taken a Centrum Forte in the morning, and then taken a low-dose kiddie vitamin (eg. Flintstones) with dinner to top up on water-soluble vitamins. Seems to work well.

As long as you're taking one & eating right you'll be fine. There isn't enough of a difference in most of them to make a difference. I like GNC Solotron when I cna catch them on a really good sale buy one get 1/2 off the second. That's the absolute only thing I use GNC. I would say you'd be fine with something llike One A Day Mens or Centrum.

i take two centrum performances a day, one with my first breakfast, and another one with my last dinner.

Top Bottom