x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

What are the best Multi-Vitamins for the Money?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What are the best Multi-Vitamins for the Money? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Hi guys, I am trying to lose weight, go down from 254lbs to around 210 or so, and I am curious as to what are the best multivitamins to help me, day to day. Basically the best bang for the buck. Also, if the vitamins are available at Wal-Mart or GNC that would be even more helpful, as I won't have to pay shipping charges, etc. I currently take ZINERA, which is probably not as good as some other stuff out there. Thanks in Advance!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

What are the best Multi-Vitamins for the Money?

Hi guys,

I am trying to lose weight, go down from 254lbs to around 210 or so, and I am curious as to what are the best multivitamins to help me, day to day. Basically the best bang for the buck.

Also, if the vitamins are available at Wal-Mart or GNC that would be even more helpful, as I won't have to pay shipping charges, etc. I currently take ZINERA, which is probably not as good as some other stuff out there.

Thanks in Advance!

shoot, I just take centrum. LOL

Chasing TheTerminator away from my 14 year old sister :o(
    They are all about the same. It is essential to take multi-vitamin, multi-mineral... however, this would not be that beneficial for losing weight. Cardio and diet need to be there first and foremost.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by drveejay11
    They are all about the same. It is essential to take multi-vitamin, multi-mineral... however, this would not be that beneficial for losing weight. Cardio and diet need to be there first and foremost.
    I just want to make sure I have the vitamins there for when I do start running every morning. I have been reading through DIETING articles and honestly I am more confused now then when I started. I don't know what to do or how to do it.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Twinlab DailyOne Caps.

Chasing TheTerminator away from my 14 year old sister :o(
    Originally posted by SirMack

I just want to make sure I have the vitamins there for when I do start running every morning. I have been reading through DIETING articles and honestly I am more confused now then when I started. I don't know what to do or how to do it.

Sometimes it is best not to pay attention to what you read in all of these dieting articles... believe it or not, you would be amazed at the amount of people who listen to these things and obtain no results whatsoever. Look at the Atkin's Diet... the founder of that was ridiculed for the whole concept but it works. Society's perception of a diet is sometimes so warped (i.e. eating healthy=salads, fruits and veggies, etc.). I understand the confusion, hence, I have done a lot of my own research.

Best of luck, bro.

I get centrums, the supermarkets generic centrum, or the cosco brand.

Good Broly
    I've always taken a Centrum Forte in the morning, and then taken a low-dose kiddie vitamin (eg. Flintstones) with dinner to top up on water-soluble vitamins. Seems to work well.

As long as you're taking one & eating right you'll be fine. There isn't enough of a difference in most of them to make a difference. I like GNC Solotron when I cna catch them on a really good sale buy one get 1/2 off the second. That's the absolute only thing I use GNC. I would say you'd be fine with something llike One A Day Mens or Centrum.

Pro Bodybuilder
    i take two centrum performances a day, one with my first breakfast, and another one with my last dinner.