Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best Multi vitamins ?

IMO:

Most of us take them just to "cover the bases" ... you just urinate most of it out anyway and get ALOT if not all your vitamins and minerals from the foods you should be eating.

I took animal pak for yeeeeears... went through plenty of cans (44 pak). I stick with an inexpensive multi now, and with my diet in place my workouts are much better.

Animal Pak's are cheap dunno why people act like they are expensive, they can be found online for $17-18 for 44 days worth (1 pack a day). They also have alot more than just vitamins in them, training aids, health supplements, and digestive enzymes.

A lot of people like Animal Pak as their multi, don't use it myself, but I'd say keep taking it if you feel it's working for you. Just took a peek at the ingredients and noticed that all the vitamins and minerals are in the form of oxides and sulfates not amino acid chelates which can mean the absorption rate might not be that great. A mulivitamin is just to cover the basics. Here's another one:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/scaps.html

One Choice Pure Performance Multi-Vitamins is what I take. 100 tablets for $4 bucks at wal-mart. I'm just taking them to cover anything that I might now have got from food. I believe in getting your vitamins in actual food rather than supps. Some people i know spend $100 bucks a month on supps, while I *MIGHT* spent $5-$10.

Thanks for all the great feedback, i'm gunna get Jak's Animal Stak Pak, thats animal pack plus animal stack 2. I guess it can't do me any harm to try, it only costs a little more than my last lot of multi vits. I do eat good, i'm not gunna eat these and then get a burger with fries. I have a good meal plan and count my calories. So the sups will just be a bonus. Cheers

Top Bottom