Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best LEGAL supplements for weight loss?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I keep reading that CLA is good and Glucorell-r and L-Carnitine, ECA stack etc etc. But what really is good or at least not useless?

T-rex awesome, haven't tried L-rex, glucorell helps but I use more to control fat gain during a strength phase, they have some other great products like yohimburn that I haven't tried yet but will soon.

Thermorexin is a great fat burning product ---at the AF Store.
That my top pick, 2 thumbs up!

RADAR

The first time I used an E/C/A stack, I lost 25 pounds in about 4 weeks. If you've never used these products(e/c/a, yohimbe, or Clen) before, and you use them correctly, you will probably get incredible results.

Thermorexin + Glucorell R. Legal, safe and high quality efectiveness

Since Ephedra and Clen are illegal, I would say that HGH/Cytomel stack is superior for fat burning. Cytomel alone is no good, for it burns everything, not jsut fat. The key is to find a supp or drug that stimulates beta-3 receptors in adipose cells. So far, HGH is the one. Octopamine may work, but it ahs a lot fo problems associated with it. Other research includes inhibition of the enzyme that starts fat storage and well as an oral that mimics HGH's fat loss capabilities.

DrJMW said:
Since Ephedra and Clen are illegal, I would say that HGH/Cytomel stack is superior for fat burning. Cytomel alone is no good, for it burns everything, not jsut fat. The key is to find a supp or drug that stimulates beta-3 receptors in adipose cells. So far, HGH is the one. Octopamine may work, but it ahs a lot fo problems associated with it. Other research includes inhibition of the enzyme that starts fat storage and well as an oral that mimics HGH's fat loss capabilities.

How would one dose the HGH/T-3 for an effective fat burning stack?

DrJMW said:

He said legal supplements doc, not drugs.

Got it. Well, certain drugs are legal too and they are more effective than any supps.
wnt2bb: My clients use 2-4IU, 6 days on and one day, for a minimum of three to six months. They also stack 25-50mcg cytomel once daily before breakfast. I have received many success stories with this combo. The clients also stick to a ketogenic diet (low carb).

Top Bottom