Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best LEGAL supplements for weight loss?

product_zip.jpg

http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=108

Product Description:
Our new fat burner/thyroid support supplement is very exciting. Completely side-effect free, ZIP! does what no thermogenic diet pill can come close to doing. We formulated ZIP! without the cheap stimulants you'll find in most thermogenics. ZIP! provides a clear focus and energy without the nervous, shaky central nervous stimulation of other products. It does so by allowing your thyroid to work for you to burn the most fat in the shortest amount of time. And ZIP! contains non-suppressive thyroid stimulants! Yet, two ingredients that some supplement companies have been using in their so-called thyroid products are absent -- Guggelsterones and Coleus Forskohlii (Forskolin). Why? Because at Protein Factory, we did our homework! And what we found was that these two compounds did not pan out as well as the public has been led to believe.
Guggelsterones did show some thyroid stimulation in a couple of tests (and in others it showed no effect). But what's interesting is that in the tests where they did raise thyroid output, the rise was very short lived. And there's another dirty secret to Guggelsterones. In some studies, it's been shown that it may raise estrogen. (No wonder they helped clear acne!) This is the LAST thing you wants if a hard lean body is your objective.

Coleus Forskohlii has been reported to possibly increase the risk of prostate cancer. That was enough for us. NO way is that going in any of our products.

ZIP! contains the highest doses of the most powerful thyroid ingredients that allow your thyroid to burn fat at full blast for as long as you use it. You're going to love this stuff!

Supplement Facts

Servings Size 5 capsules
Servings Per Container 28
Acetyl L-Tyrosine 1200 mgs
7-Keto DHEA 75 mgs
Olive Leaf Extract 6%Oleuropein 2000 mgs
Desiccated Thyroid Gland Extract 1/4 grain
Selenium 100 mcgs
Molybdenum 50 mcgs
Kelp 125 mgs
Synephrine (6%) 500 mgs

ZIP! vs. Other Fat Burners

In the past, bodybuilders have tried to burn off fat with a slew of stimulants, from ephedra to caffeine. Although these methods can be effective, they have a predictable result. The fat ALWAYS comes back! Using CNS's (central nervous stimulants) to burn fat only makes matter worse in the long run. That's because they essentially agitate the nervous system, leaving you jittery, weak and irritable. And the ultimate insult to all of this is, once you go off, YOU GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT BACK. PLUS MORE.

That's the trouble with stimulants -- in an effort to maintain homeostasis, the body "revolts" against the bombardment on the nervous system by attempting to slow down its metabolic rate. In doing so, the body becomes sluggish and the fat burning process comes to a screeching halt. THROW AWAY YOUR THERMOGENICS!

Why choose Zip!?

There's only one way to get the body to burn more fat. And that's to get the THYROID to do it for you. The thyroid gland is the body's furnace in that it controls temperature and the amount of fat that's used for fuel. If it's low, you can exercise all day and starve yourself, and still not lose any fat. But if it's high, you can burn fat ALL DAY LONG.

But don't even THINK about using drugs to stimulate the thyroid. Instead, get your thyroid working in full force to burn off the excess fat...without the detrimental physical and psychological side effects of ephedra and other stimulants!

ZIP! is a powder keg of all natural ingredients specifically designed to turn the T4 hormone, naturally released by the body, into the active fat melting T3. Once T3 levels are elevated, you'll have your thyroid up and running at full blast! And that's what ZIP! helps to do!

The only accurate indicator of how well your thyroid is sufficiently producing T3 is through something called a TSH test. If the TSH (Thyroid Stimulated Hormone) is high, that means it's over-working in an attempt to keep the body warm . Whenever that's the case, fat burning takes a back seat. Why? Because fat provides warmth! So in essence, as long as your thyroid is struggling, you will never be able to burn fat at optimum efficiency, even if you train hard and use stimulants! But get this; the ingredients in ZIP! have been shown to improve thyroid function to the point where even hypothyroidal patients were able to bring their TSH levels back into the normal range. That means more energy, and less fat!

COMPLETELY SAFE! NO NEED TO "CYCLE."

Not only is ZIP! a fantastic fat-loss aid, it's actually GOOD for your thyroid! Now you can have a rock hard body and boundless energy without stressing your nervous system. All the ingredients in ZIP! are designed to allow your thyroid to function at maximum efficiency with absolutely no suppression whatsoever! It's completely free of side effects! No jitters. No anxiety. No nervousness. No "crash." Just fast acting fat burning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our special formula is specially designed and unlike anything on the market today. We're sure you'll agree it blows away the competition both in price and in quality.

Why be "so-so" when you can look sensational. A low fat, hard, sinewy body makes all the difference. With ZIP!!! getting harder has never been easier!!

Articles on Protein Factory:
More info about ZIP!

Product Launch Date:
Friday 21 November, 2003.

Customers Who Bought This
Product Also Purchased:

Ultra Meal Replacement Powder

http://proteinfactory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=108

DrJMW said:
Got it. Well, certain drugs are legal too and they are more effective than any supps.
wnt2bb: My clients use 2-4IU, 6 days on and one day, for a minimum of three to six months. They also stack 25-50mcg cytomel once daily before breakfast. I have received many success stories with this combo. The clients also stick to a ketogenic diet (low carb).

Thanks DrJMW appreciate it :supercool

That's not necessarily true. I'll bet more people here would see better results from Thermorexin, Liporexin, and Glucorell R for 5 weeks than they would 4iu/day of HGH and 25mcg of T3.
And the supplement stack would be 1/2 the price, if a doctor's fee were added to the cost of the drugs it would be even less.
I am not saying HGH and T3 aren't effective, they are, but cost to results isn't even close to that supplement stack.

BRR,

If I remember correctly, ZIP only has 90 caps in it, therefore dropping the total serving from 28 to 18. This was discussed quite a bit last year, unless PF has uped the dosage. Can you or NM verify this?

Besides the items discussed:

* EYC
* NYC (if you can find any stacks)
* EC
* VPX Liquid Clenbutrx
* AMR Liquid Clen357
* IDS Spirosome

:supercool

Good question, I'll drop NM an e-mail and ask.

ulter said:
That's not necessarily true. I'll bet more people here would see better results from Thermorexin, Liporexin, and Glucorell R for 5 weeks than they would 4iu/day of HGH and 25mcg of T3.
And the supplement stack would be 1/2 the price, if a doctor's fee were added to the cost of the drugs it would be even less.
I am not saying HGH and T3 aren't effective, they are, but cost to results isn't even close to that supplement stack.

I agree !

RADAR

what about a T-rex/ZIP combo??
:)

DrJMW said:
Got it. Well, certain drugs are legal too and they are more effective than any supps.
wnt2bb: My clients use 2-4IU, 6 days on and one day, for a minimum of three to six months. They also stack 25-50mcg cytomel once daily before breakfast. I have received many success stories with this combo. The clients also stick to a ketogenic diet (low carb).
Good doses. Alot of people do not seem to realize that for fat burning anything over 2 iu's of hgh shows greatly diminished returns, and with cytomel 50 mcg is about as high as you can go without seeing too much catabolic activity. I would throw in a bit of test as well. Since your clients are obviously getting scripts from you for the hgh and cytomel, 400-500 mg of test cyp would be a nice addition.

With ephedra being banned, I'm not certain that there are any effective over the counter fat burning suppliments. Not to know the AF store, but what sort of research do you have to back your claims? Some of us are on a budget, and I can get finaplix-h cartridges and t3 pretty cheap.

Body and DrJMW your comments are much appreciated but i dont want to be the one to hijack Carth's thread lol i think we should keep it to what he asked "legal supps"..we all know there is more than one way for us to reach our goals..

Top Bottom