Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best legal alternative to ephedra?

JUICESEEKER

Since alot of supplement companies are not making ephedrine no more like xenadrine, and vitamin store like GNC are not carrying ephedra based products, i want to know what is the best legal alternative to ephedra was one of the best legal fat burners ever. Now i need to find a good legal replacement. Does anybody know a good legal replacement for ephedra? I don't mean dnp, clen, etc...

JUICESEEKER said:
Since alot of supplement companies are not making ephedrine no more like xenadrine, and vitamin store like GNC are not carrying ephedra based products, i want to know what is the best legal alternative to ephedra was one of the best legal fat burners ever. Now i need to find a good legal replacement. Does anybody know a good legal replacement for ephedra? I don't mean dnp, clen, etc...

I've been wondering the same thing. I've been reading more and more about Yohimbine. I don't know much about to comment as of yet but I'm doing my homework to see if it's worth the investment...

The Terminator said:
Ephedra is still VERY plentiful where I am at....
Perhaps its chemical cousin synephrine...

The chemical cousin to ephdra is amphetamines. No one has answered my post on amphetamines and bodybuilders.

id also like to know the best fat burner i can find in my local gnc being they dont have epehdra products anymore

real Ephedrine HCL? its legal to buy in doses up to 25mg per tablet without a prescription, at least in the US.

I'm sure the supplement companies will come up with something new in the near future. In the mean while Thermorexin like bigrand said.

Top Bottom