Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best HGH product

I would get some glutamine, HMB, creatine. Throw some Jell-o in your protein shakes.....its great for joints and helps with collagen repair.

Look into some NATTY test boosters if you must. When I first started training I ran some T-Bomb 2. Its just an herbal test booster but I SWEAR it worked. ITs not too expensive and you wont mess up your body. Now obviously someone who has been training a while and gotten closer to there natural limit, probably wouldnt see too much from something like T-Bomb. But I think someone like yourself would benefit. Check Needtobuildmuscles or orbits website. Im sure they have something similar on the herbal end of things, and the customer service is numero uno hands down.

Thanks! I've been slacking in caloric goals as I've checked my log. So we'll see how it goes.

most people dont realize that nutrition is THE MOST important thing. I dont care what you take or how much, if your not feeding your body to grow, your not gonna see good gains, and then when you get off whatever your on, you will just go back to where you started or worse.

If you eat for 150lbs, your gonna weight about 150lbs.

It takes a SHIT TON OF FOOD to grow. Just be glad you only have to eat for your bodyweight right now. Imagine how much food it gonna take you when your 200+lbs. Grocery bills really start to suck donkey dik. Stay in school kids. lol

Because no one is replying as much in the supplements forum. I got more feedback in the Anabolic forum. My apologies. Plus I'm still really new to forums.

I have a hard time believing you are the age you say you are... Double posting and impatience are symptoms of a young kid...

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Appreciate it wootoo. And actually, that's a good idea Mr.O. Idk. I'm desperate for a recovery. I'm doing a 3000kcal/day goal. Is that good or should I up that? I'm also on Syntha-6, Universal Real Gains, and Universal Glutamine. Any other ideas?

Run something like im on. A natty cycle. Hcgenerate, need2slin, creatine mono, DAA, transaderm, gear, n2bulk, n2kts, ruthless 3d multi, and some wheytbm... Youll gain weight FAST trust me and youll feel like a beast in the gym

Not to mention it keeps your receptors fresh

Top Bottom