Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best fat burner?

and you survived? lol The regular lipodrene is no joke. Can't even imagine the hardcore version

Ya bro I cut them in half haha when I first started taking them I took two and thought I was going to die. I'm not even taking them right now I had to give them a break

No there black hex's and if you look up all the ingredients in em they all say good sub for eph

1) The yellow hexs are the regular version.
2) I looked up the hardcore version (the black ones)

And what I said about the yellow ones holds true. From the ingredient list...
Ephedra extracted from leaves...while that might bypass the ban it doesn't make it any safer.

From WebMD...
. Ephedra use is linked to high blood pressure, heart attacks, muscle disorders, seizures, strokes, irregular heartbeat, loss of consciousness, and death. These side effects might be more likely if ephedra is used in high doses or long-term. Doses greater than 32 mg per day might more than triple the risk for bleeding within the brain (hemorrhagic stroke). The risk for serious side effects seems to be greater than any potential benefit. Ephedra is banned in the U.S.

Ephedra can also cause less serious side effects including dizziness, restlessness, anxiety, irritability, heart pounding, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and others.

Do not use ephedra with other stimulants such as caffeine. This might increase the chance of having side effects, including life-threatening ones. Sources of caffeine include coffee, tea, kola nut, guarana, and mate.

and Synephrine
But bitter orange is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken as a supplement for a medical purpose such as weight loss. Bitter orange, particularly when taken with stimulants such as caffeine or caffeine-containing herbs, increases the risk for high blood pressure, fainting, heart attack, stroke, and other severe side effects.

There are reports that bitter orange can trigger headaches, including migraine and cluster headaches, in some people.

Bitter orange can cause sensitivity to the sun. Wear sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned.

1) The yellow hexs are the regular version.
2) I looked up the hardcore version (the black ones)

And what I said about the yellow ones holds true. From the ingredient list...
Ephedra extracted from leaves...while that might bypass the ban it doesn't make it any safer.

From WebMD...
. Ephedra use is linked to high blood pressure, heart attacks, muscle disorders, seizures, strokes, irregular heartbeat, loss of consciousness, and death. These side effects might be more likely if ephedra is used in high doses or long-term. Doses greater than 32 mg per day might more than triple the risk for bleeding within the brain (hemorrhagic stroke). The risk for serious side effects seems to be greater than any potential benefit. Ephedra is banned in the U.S.

Ephedra can also cause less serious side effects including dizziness, restlessness, anxiety, irritability, heart pounding, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, and others.

Do not use ephedra with other stimulants such as caffeine. This might increase the chance of having side effects, including life-threatening ones. Sources of caffeine include coffee, tea, kola nut, guarana, and mate.

and Synephrine
But bitter orange is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken as a supplement for a medical purpose such as weight loss. Bitter orange, particularly when taken with stimulants such as caffeine or caffeine-containing herbs, increases the risk for high blood pressure, fainting, heart attack, stroke, and other severe side effects.

There are reports that bitter orange can trigger headaches, including migraine and cluster headaches, in some people.

Bitter orange can cause sensitivity to the sun. Wear sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned.

Ya I've never tried the old ones or eph in general but all that stuff is crazy.

I've also been used to think that there is only one best fat burner however, I've learned that there is no such thing. there is such a thing as best fat burner for ONE, but not for EVERYONE. For finding an answer to this question you have to do the following: try them all yourself. talking in terms of: what's the best fat burner for most people then yeah... i think that ECA stack. that's why I think that you need to start with that one.

Ok so I've been looking up this sarm and it sounds pretty convincing I really want to try it it's suppose to melt fat and build insurance like crazy.. It's called caradine you guys should check it out..

More importantly it provides you with a clean energy gain, which means you won't be jumpy and won't have any jitters or side effects. It also targets those troubled areas of fat on your body. It can even eliminate stress, depression, and fatigue, which is includes green tea as an ingredient so it will definitely make you healthier overall by providing all the benefits from green tea.

More importantly it provides you with a clean energy gain, which means you won't be jumpy and won't have any jitters or side effects. It also targets those troubled areas of fat on your body. It can even eliminate stress, depression, and fatigue, which is includes green tea as an ingredient so it will definitely make you healthier overall by providing all the benefits from green tea.

Are you talking about phenadrin?

Top Bottom