Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is best Creatine right now? (coming off of an injury, havent been able to train)

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Ive been out of it for a while, but now Im able to train full out and wanted to know the best creatine or supplements (non drug) for getting back the muscle I lost. Thanks for any info.

Plain creatine monohydrate mixed with grape juice is a good one.... I like EAS phosphagen (not phosphagen HP or whatever it's called) main reason being is that you have to take a lot of the HP stuff to get your proper 5 grams of creatine... and all the transport system is in that stuff is some sugar and flavoring, not much else. So, in short. Plain micronized creatine monohydrate mixed with some sort of sugar-carb drink (like a sweet juice - grape juice or other) is a good way to take it, but the creatine should be micronized to help with gastro-intestinal problems and such. www.kilosports.com sells creatine in HUGE amounts for awesome prices, as well as a lot of other stuff.

YUM

Thanks bro, I didnt know if there was any sort of new fancy creatine in liquid form or something. Good ol' creatine with grape juice is still the best way I guess.

The best value for your dollare has to be EAS phosphagen and the phosphagen hp these are both excellent products.

I am using the effervescent types. Right now I am taking the met-rx, anabolic drive. It is creatine/glutamine and some other stuff in individual packets. Take immediately after training. No dramatic changes as to be expected but it seems to be doing the trick. Supposedly you get much better absorbtion with the effervescents(???).

I used to take the Phosphagen HP however there is so much sugar in there that I had to make a change. It did do what it was supposed to, but just to much sugar. Now I am taking a sugar less product by Cytodyne called Phosphaplex. I was skepitical at first but I have been using it for some time now and it appears to be working fine. The taste is ok. As far as regular powdered creatine, the Phosphagen and prolab creatine worked well to however they always seemed to put me in the can and man that sucked. Good luck and take what works for you. Happy holidays...

superdave said:
Ive been out of it for a while, but now Im able to train full out and wanted to know the best creatine or supplements (non drug) for getting back the muscle I lost. Thanks for any info.
TWINLAB CREATINE FUEL STACK CAPSULES

I recently got some ATP creatine serum cheap so I bought it. I'll let you know what I think of it when I notice it :D

##spiderbaby##

i'm taking EAS phosphagen HP with awsome results... true there's alot of sugar... but that's why i only take it after a workout.... nice insulin spike... together with an nlarge2 shake... and your set... awsome post workout drink..

Top Bottom