Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is best Creatine right now? (coming off of an injury, havent been able to train)

Phosphen has creatine in it, but it has LOTS of sugar. If you are trying to gain weight then sugar is okay I guess. The liquid kind also contains sugar. The manufaturer says that sugar acts as a catalist to the creatine.

I think you are pest with the powdered pure form of creatine. If you want to get the phosphen effect add a quarter cup of sugar to the stuff. Pure creatine adds a layer of water under your skin that MAY help in muscle development. I am not sure it will help you with your recovery.

By the way, the pure stuff is cheap too. I think the Vitimin Shoppe charges about $10/lb for the stuff.

I would like to know why everyone on the board dislikes

CELL TECH

I think its the best, they use top grade creatine

afflicted said:
I am using the effervescent types. Right now I am taking the met-rx, anabolic drive. It is creatine/glutamine and some other stuff in individual packets. Take immediately after training. No dramatic changes as to be expected but it seems to be doing the trick. Supposedly you get much better absorbtion with the effervescents(???).

I think this is one of the better Creatine products to hit the market in a while.Ionic delivery rapidly improves passage though the gut wall...This is the next brand I will use.

i dont know if anyone hear has ever heard of it but kaizen made by creapure is the best stuff out there. its not very popular becasue not enof people know about it because the company spends all its money on the products and dont advertize. it is pharmacuticle grade stuff. it is like what a profesional athlete or someone who was in the olimpics would get from their trainer or team doctor. its good stuff check it out.

Looks like its between phosphagen or cell tech, or effervescent. Guess Ill go with the cheapest of the three.

if money is not an issue go with cell-tech. As much as hate the muscletech ads I have to honnestly say that cell-tech is far the best creatine I have used and the pumps I get from cell-tech are way!!!!!!!! better than the regular powders.

Top Bottom