Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the best creatine to get ripped?

anthony cooler

Hi guys I would like to know if creatine can be used for cutting get ripped, and which brand would be the best to do so , I know cutting depends not only from the products but also training and dieting , but you know some companies sell crap and others good quality, so thank you for any info you can give me on this.

There was an old article I read once that said Anavar + creatine made a synergistic blend.

creatine isn't magic

but it is the absolute best thing you can take as a natty because it is CHEAP, natural, safe, and WORKS.

i only ask that you buy a high quality one that doesn't have a bunch of fillers and sweeteners. ancient strength from n2bm you will love

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some fancy overly marketed creatine that will provide no additional benefits.

Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine product like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

Fancy heavily marketed forms of creatine like creatine ethyl ester or creatine HCL will provide no additional benefits but be 5x the cost.

Top Bottom