Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best bodybuilding supplements?

Hi friends,

I am a sportsman teacher ,35 years old,

Fitness is a basic need for sportsman, but my stamina level is continuously reduced and feel tired.Please help me.....bodybuilding supplement is best option for me or not?
:(

Are you sleeping correctly and having nutritionally quality intake of food and nutrijents? These are pre required for the intentions you speak of.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

It all depends on your individual goals and what your trying to accomplish and if you have spoken to your doctor with a clean bill of health to start putting these things in your body without worry of hurting yourself.

You can try tongkat ali. It's natural. Just make sure you are not being sold some chemical shit with a tongkat ali label.

Have a look at ahelu.com for information on who is selling chemical shit. They list more than 100 sources. But most sell fakes.

Hi friends,

I am a sportsman teacher ,35 years old,

Fitness is a basic need for sportsman, but my stamina level is continuously reduced and feel tired.Please help me.....bodybuilding supplement is best option for me or not?
:(
Good natural supplements are

Creatine
protein powder
beta alanine
phosphatidic acid
Arachidonic acid
Agmatine
tongkat ali(as mentioned but u need the real stuff)
casein hydro
hbcd
citruilline
fish oils
bcaa
dhea (topicial)
7 keto dhea
1-dhea
4-dhea
11kt
armistane

There's more but this is off the top of my head. maybe ill update it but you cant go wrong with any of those

Creatine is important, but you do not need protein powder. Just eat chicken breasts.
Shut up retard who are you to say what he needs? I "need" protein powder for the convenience and I hate chicken breasts so your advice sucks. Not everybody should do what you do. He not asking what's needed as a matter of life and death. Obviously you don't technically need anything but water and food but thats not the topic at hand.

For what I can get cheaply from ordinary food, I don't spend money on industrial substitutes. But if it is beneficial and not available as standard food, it makes sense to buy it as supplement.

Top Bottom