Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bcaa is best for someone with ulcers?

Zjotaser

I can get some BCAA's either in tablet form, or capsule. Before I've had stomach ulceras, so now all the time I get disavised to use medicines and that kind of stuff. Which form of BCAA you think would be safest for me to use?

Between the two, definitely the capsulated one – itwill get dissolved in the stomach in no time at all, and it will havemuch less of fillers, if any at all. The tablet on the other hand canremain for a while in the stomach while getting depleted, and henceit might damage the walls of the stomach.

If you have had stomach ulcers in the past, you are going to want to stay away from artificial flavours, colors, sweeteners. They cause major GI distress in most people.

I would use a BCAA capsule/tablet for that reason. Unflavoured BCAA powder tastes HORRID. Check out gear from n2bm.com. That's the product I use.

Just read the ingredients and get a pure BCAA product. GEAR is a good one from n2bm because it has super plasma protein.

Top Bottom