x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

what all supplements have weight loss effects

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about what all supplements have weight loss effects within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Even though the supplements/vitamins/amino acids/etc are not that effective in and of themselves unless you take 5+ different kinds at once for some reason the subject is very interesting to me. I was reading today and came across a few references to studies (i had trouble finding the studies themselves) that showed that a high calcium diet causes lipolysis. That could explain why in another post BBF was talking about how using milk during cutting enhances weight loss. I'll start Calcium

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

The poster formally known as Nordstrom. I HAVE BIGGER BALLS THAN SOREARMS

what all supplements have weight loss effects

Even though the supplements/vitamins/amino acids/etc are not that effective in and of themselves unless you take 5+ different kinds at once for some reason the subject is very interesting to me. I was reading today and came across a few references to studies (i had trouble finding the studies themselves) that showed that a high calcium diet causes lipolysis. That could explain why in another post BBF was talking about how using milk during cutting enhances weight loss.

I'll start

Calcium
    AL-car
    ALA?
    omega 3's
    the alpha and beta agonists
    green tea
    Tyrosine
    Capsicum
    Vitamin Bs?

Mr.X

Re: what all supplements have weight loss effects

I was reading today and came across a few references to studies (i had trouble finding the studies themselves) that showed that a high calcium diet causes lipolysis. not true, I've seen the so called "write Ups" on it, but none are correct That could explain why in another post BBF was talking about how using milk during cutting enhances weight loss. using milk will not enhance fat loss; in fact, the lactose -- bloating, indigestion -- in the long-term can cause WEIGHT loss but not fat loss

I'll start

Calcium
    AL-car
    ALA?
    omega 3's
    the alpha and beta agonists
    green tea
    Tyrosine
    Capsicum
    Vitamin Bs?

some supplments about do cause indirect fat-loss like EFAs (omega 3) through allowing the body to see a steady intake of fat and start using your own fat for energy - in layman terms. In other cases, like green tea, the thermogenic effect is so marginal that it's not even considered. Also, things like ALA- glucose disposal agents - can help decrease insulin and put you in ketosis faster, again indirect help to fat-loss. Theoretically, I can relate almost any supplement, even vit C, to fat loss, indirectly.

Mr.X

well is there anything wrong with taking 2-3 cups a day of fat free lactose free milk while bulking? I don't get bloated or indigestion from it?

Mr.X
    well is there anything wrong with taking 2-3 cups a day of fat free lactose free milk while bulking? nothing wrong, but if its' fat free, lactose free, sugar free, it's really not milk anymore I don't get bloated or indigestion from it? you might not feel bloated but internal indigestion is common

Mr.X

nah it definitely has sugar. I just usually have it in coffee, or maybe an occasionally bowl of kashi cereal with milk