Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well it's official, I can't use NOS supplements because of skin graft issues, screwed me up

This sucks. Finally I had found a supplement that really energized me--NO Explode. I liked it, couldn't imagine anything that worked better till I heard about Omegas stuff so I ordered it also and haven't even tried it cause of issues.

Long story short, the skin grafts on my my ankles are swollen because they aren't mature enough to handle this stuff yet. All my other grafts were ok but since you stand most of the time(or I do) the ankles are a problem area. Missed 3 days work last week because I couldn't walk. I still made it to the gym though-lol.

Anyhow a friend of mine at the gym cashed out. I gave him both the amp stacks I ordered from Omega and 3 containers of NO-Explode. I know it has a good shelf life but I was like oh what the hell I won't be able to use it anytime soon so here you go. Happy Birthday.

Re: Well it's official, I can't use NOS supplements because of skin graft issues, scr

when you get better
pm me and I will give you a special discount to celebrate your come back.

Re: Well it's official, I can't use NOS supplements because of skin graft issues, scr

OMEGA said:
when you get better
pm me and I will give you a special discount to celebrate your come back.

Allright thanks bud, I suspect it will be sometime. I'll just stick to reg. whey protein for now. At any rate someone will get good use out of it.

Top Bottom