x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Weird urine color with N2Guard - normal?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Weird urine color with N2Guard - normal? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Currently taking N2Guard with my PCT, 5 caps per day, and I notice that my urine gets a greenish/yellowish color to it, especially in the time frames close to my N2Guard administration. Is that normal, or this is a sign that my kidneys are in trouble?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Weird urine color with N2Guard - normal?

Currently taking N2Guard with my PCT, 5 caps per day, and I notice that my urine gets a greenish/yellowish color to it, especially in the time frames close to my N2Guard administration. Is that normal, or this is a sign that my kidneys are in trouble?

Re: Weird urine color with N2Guard - normal?

Your body eliminates toxins in your sweat, urine and feces. Having darker coloured urine and stronger smelling urine when using N2guard is very normal. It's from your body detoxifying itself. Your kidneys aren't in trouble or anything like that.

It sounds like you really needed the N2guard. I would use the full recommended dosage of 7 capsules/day.

When your urine starts to look normal, then reduce your dosage back to 4-5 capsules/day.