Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Loss Supps for Women...SARMS?

ShutUpAndTrain7

I have a female friend at the gym who puts in more hours than anyone I've ever seen. She participates in mini triathlons, runs 5-8 miles a days, does yoga almost everyday, etc. Her body is very fit, however after 2 kids she still has a lot of stubborn stomach fat. She has asked me 100 times what supps she could take. Before I recommend SARMS to her, are they safe for women and which ones would be the best for her to take?

Are there any other supps that items she could take to help? She said she'd take anything she could get her hands on. I know her friend was taking HCG and had great results from it.

Any advice or recommendations are appreciated and will be passed onto her.

Have her try Cardarine from sarms1. It will increase her endurance and fat loss. It's non hormonal and also improves lipid profile. 10-20mg ED is enough

Www.Sarms1.com gw is on point. Maybe some albuterol from www.ag-guys.com too. Girls can take ostarine but it is hormonal... Definitely an option down the road. I think gw for 12 weeks and doing an hour of cardio at least 4 days a week will definitely annihilate fat. If she works as hard as you say, does she understand that "abs are made in the kitchen?"

I tell her that all the time and she does realize that. I think she eats pretty healthy, but it's so weird because the rest of her body is very toned. Since Ostarine is hormonal, what negative effects might that bring? I did suggest Albuterol also. What kind of PCT would she need to follow after a SARMS triple stack you think? I used HCGen ES, but I don't think that's really for a female!

I tell her that all the time and she does realize that. I think she eats pretty healthy, but it's so weird because the rest of her body is very toned. Since Ostarine is hormonal, what negative effects might that bring? I did suggest Albuterol also. What kind of PCT would she need to follow after a SARMS triple stack you think? I used HCGen ES, but I don't think that's really for a female!

She doesnt need any pct...she should only dose mk at 12.5 mg day but should have any side effects

And the S4 is also safe for her as well? I'll def recommend the Osta and GW from everything you guys have said. It'll prob help her train for her next triathlon as well. Maybe even some Albuterol if she's feeling up to it.

gw with proper diet and excerise will get to work on the stubborn belly fat and will take her cardio to whole new levels.Tell her to jump on the gw train asap buddy!

And the S4 is also safe for her as well? I'll def recommend the Osta and GW from everything you guys have said. It'll prob help her train for her next triathlon as well. Maybe even some Albuterol if she's feeling up to it.

she can run the s4 at 50 mg day... albuterol is a great addition... she should run that 12-18 mg day... thats split into three doses... she can run gw at 20 mg day and osta at 12.5 mg day... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I think s22 also good and beneficial for her because s22 support several biological processes such as maintenance of the secondary sexual organs, bone, muscle and others.

Top Bottom