Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight gainers making me sick

jlasses

I work at mcdonalds in the back making the burgers and my co worker hooked me up with mass gainer powder which i mix in with milk. he said it got him bigger. I am only 134 pounds and 6 foot tall so i am like a stick. I started this weight gainer when i go into work and i was cooking up the burgers and had to ask my manager to run to the bathroom. this has gone for 5 days in a row. am i just reacting bad?

if you read the ingredients in weight gainers they are things that don't belong in our bodies. if you fed those ingredients to your dog then they would come take it away for animal abuse, yet we put that crap in our bodies? makes no sense

You are a small guy so it will take some time. You have to be patient. Real food is what is going to make you grow, not fart powders and processed food. Work to increase calories over time and keep training hard. Some people just struggle to gain more than others.

Weight gainers is just processed trash in a tub, why people use that stuff is beyond me, you want to put on mass try eating complex carbohydrates like sweet potatoes, they are excellent for you ontop of all the health benefits and digested at a slower pace.

Top Bottom