Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight gainers?

notpuff

Whats a good one? i cant stomach all that real food so i need to use shakes. im leaning towards Heavyweight Gainer 900 its pretty cheap 7lbs for 30 bucks not bad.

My personal fav

Nlarge

Hvy 900 is a good one too.
I also like optimum serious mass.

I choose Nlarge b/c it mixes well for me.

Nlarge has the most protein out of all of them, 52.
Smass = 50. Hvy = 35 (or something near that)

Less calories, but IMO a _cleaner_ gainer. Good protein/carb ratio with decent amount of calories -- 600.

Best of luck.

Pject

Cytogainer and N-Large are my faves because of the ratios. Cytogainer is all whey and maltodextrin with a little creatine and glutamine. Perfect for post workout. It tastes really good too.

This is going to sound like a setup, but I fucking love Triple Threat from MQ. The stuff trastes great, mixes easily etc...

thx9000 said:
This is going to sound like a setup, but I fucking love Triple Threat from MQ. The stuff trastes great, mixes easily etc...

I've heard a lot of guys on here say the same thing. I'll have t try it on the next special.

Xtreme Mass by AR Nutrition.
15 lbs for $35.00-$40.00.
I've gone through a little over 100 pounds of the stuff, and don't intend to switch brands anytime soon. Good stuff!

Top Bottom