Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight fluctuates?

killercougar212

[FONT=&quot]Is it normal for your weight to vary 5lbs, I will weigh my self in the morning and its like 176 and then in the evening and its 179 sometimes higher. I know it has to do with water weight and food just putting it out there for some responses![/FONT]

normal? yes i suppose in todays world where we can eat whatever we want, whenever we want.. optimal? not at all.

food is inflammatory.. so obviously if you weigh yourself after your morning shit and piss that will be your lowest # of the day.. as you start eating you will bloat up more and more

now the secret to reducing bloat? eat less often meaning space out your meals and eat clean foods that don't bloat you. if you eat every 2 hours like the gurus tell you to do then yeah you will bloat. your digestion system will be overloaded all day. switch to 2-3 meals per day clean foods only and goodbye bloat

this is why i argue with guys who think they need to eat a huge meal before their workout, as if it makes any sense to go into a workout putting stress on your digestion and inflamed.. if you workout hard your body will simply get rid of that food however it can either through vomiting or the other way. if you find yourself having to shit during a workout or getting naseaus then time to change what you are doing

Ideally, to track gains or losses, we ought to weigh ourselves under the exact same conditions. Most do so before their first meal, naked, first thing in the morning. I can gain and lose 4lbs if I travel in a day. Weighing morning and evening ends up being a mind f**k

It's very normal. Am weight fasted after the bathroom compared to me weighing after dinner can be a 3 to 5 lb difference easily. If I'm glycogen depleted in the morning and refeed that day then it's much much more. I can add an easy 7 to 10lbs in a day

Top Bottom