Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wats the best non steroid supplement to start off on?

redbull309

Im tryin to find a good non steroid supplement for building muscle, but theres so many out there i dont really know wats the best to use.

18 yrs old

6'

dont know my body fat.

bench at 250 wantin 300 soon

any help would be apreciated

Basic creatine monohydrate is good Take it postworkout with high GI carbs and also throughout the day. You need to cycle it, though. I think its 2 months on, 1 month off but I would check with another EF bro to make sure.

Well is there a specific brand that is good or anything?

I suggest you get the strength stack with Amplify02 and RawMCC from AGX sports.

It's got a pre-workout formula plus creatine. Amplify02 is the most awesome pre-workout I've ever used. And I have tried a lot of diferent kinds.

You'll get huge pumps in the gym and it will help you with your intensity and strength.

Im tryin to find a good non steroid supplement for building muscle, but theres so many out there i dont really know wats the best to use.

18 yrs old

6'

dont know my body fat.

bench at 250 wantin 300 soon

any help would be apreciated

Hey, nice stats at your size bro! Cool thing is that with a 6' frame you've got a lot of filling out you can do.

I'd caution you against trying to move your max bench press up too quickly. It's easy to hurt yourself. Train heavy, to failure with weight you can lift in the 3-5 rep range and eat like it's your job but keep it clean.

Make sure you're getting in all of your cre lifts: Deadlift, Squat, Rows, Bench. Compound movements. Forget about isolation for a while and you'll grow like a weed!

I've heard a lot of good things about the AGX strength stack. You really can't go wrong with it. If money is too tight though, the creatine monohydrate suggestion is good too. If taken with a high GI drink (grape juice is the usual) then you'll absorb it well. Primordial Performance has it dirt cheap too.

I personally don't believe in cycling creatine but a lot of people do. I just stay on it at 5-10 grams per day. My theory is that you kind of stay "topped off" and your muscles are always saturated with creatine.

Welcome to EF.

Top Bottom