Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water/sodium

vangordenmichael

All Natural
Who is good at manipulating water? And when do u cut sodium in pre-contest days before stage ready or night before? My show is coming up soon and it’s my first one! I’m soooo green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send me a email (link in my signature)

DO NOT cut sodium 2 weeks out. You will retain water like crazy if you do that. Water is your body's most precious resource. If you cut water too soon, your body will retain water as a defence mechanism.

I usually cut my clients water around 24 hours before their show. It depends on how they are looking, what drugs they are on, what diuretics they are going to use etc etc

Send me a email (link in my signature)

DO NOT cut sodium 2 weeks out. You will retain water like crazy if you do that. Water is your body's most precious resource. If you cut water too soon, your body will retain water as a defence mechanism.

I usually cut my clients water around 24 hours before their show. It depends on how they are looking, what drugs they are on, what diuretics they are going to use etc etc

I thought the routine was night before! Just take sips around 36 hrs then cut it 24hrs before step on stage? I’ll email you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought he said SODIUM not cutting water 2 weeks out that would be stupid. SODIUM is what makes the body retain and hold onto everything. You cut water 24 hours weigh in you can still sip 250ml to.

Top Bottom