Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water fast

sisir012

Hey steve, I did water fast a week ago and here my review 1st ) just awesome if we do this bad ass my water fast consist some supps which was potassium citrate,taruine, and magnesium citrate I don't feel any headache other issue yes I feel less intense in my training session ,muscle pump I did not see ,no sugar carve fully appitite suppressed and I notice some metallic test in my tounge ..also frequent pee but the surprise things is my mental focus believe me or not when I started my reading I remembered every things point to point and heavy mental focus also my judgement power I could judgement my faliure..This is a miracle ......but water fast is a very challenging but if you do this then you know fat shreding just a pice of cake....here few question regarding water fast1) should I use creatine during water fast? 2) should I do cardio and weight training 3) is it short cut way to entire ketosis?

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

to answer your questions first: I wouldn't use supplements during your fast if you want full benefits. that allows your body to clean itself out without you adding anything to it.

yes do cardio and weight training. just don't over do it. you will notice you have unlimited energy as long as you stay hydrated. you don't have that roller coaster of energy during your workout, it is a steady energy

and yes you will reach deep ketosis by day 3 or 4. you can buy ketone strips to pee on to test yourself

some other recommendations from your post: your tongue is detoxing, that is why you have that issue.. get a tongue scraper and scrape it 2-3X per day, or brush it.

yes you won't get muscle pumps or fullness during your fast because you don't have that glycogen in them. once you come off the fast after 2-3 days you will notice your muscles look HUGE and your vascularity is crazy good.

and yes the reason you are thinking clearly is your brain is running on ketones, and not on glycogen. people who complain about brain fog it is because of their diet

Ok water fast is a great and I will do for 1 weeks lots of benifit

Hey steve, I did water fast a week ago and here my review 1st ) just awesome if we do this bad ass my water fast consist some supps which was potassium citrate,taruine, and magnesium citrate I don't feel any headache other issue yes I feel less intense in my training session ,muscle pump I did not see ,no sugar carve fully appitite suppressed and I notice some metallic test in my tounge ..also frequent pee but the surprise things is my mental focus believe me or not when I started my reading I remembered every things point to point and heavy mental focus also my judgement power I could judgement my faliure..This is a miracle ......but water fast is a very challenging but if you do this then you know fat shreding just a pice of cake....here few question regarding water fast1) should I use creatine during water fast? 2) should I do cardio and weight training 3) is it short cut way to entire ketosis?

For how many days?

Ok water fast is a great and I will do for 1 weeks lots of benifit

there are stages of water fasting

there is intermittent which is 18 hours
there is 24 hours
there is 3-4 days
there is 10 days
and there is 20 days

the longer you go to more benefits. 7 days like you are doing is going to a lot of good for you. but if you want to take it to the next level next time aim for 10+ days.. that is when the true magic starts

It gets easier each time you do it. I am glad you gave it a try. It is a bit of a mental victory too just proving to yourself that you can do it.

Top Bottom